Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Show us your homemade Lexus Accessories!

Mincey

On 3/19/2021 at 9:19 PM, The-Acre said:

I just hope you don't let the side down by putting instant coffee in it!

Goodness me no! This is my current coffee of choice. Guaranteed to get the sleepiest sleepyhead firing on all cylinders:
image.thumb.png.0a2432017ecf71a8386ca1287e0007f8.png

On 3/19/2021 at 9:40 PM, steve2006 said:

You need some of these to go with your drink, possibly the only time you’ll get 50% extra from Lexus 😀

B9AAE14C-22FC-404C-8A30-A51E56F7C674.jpeg

ooooo, i saw these and bought some (can't remember what flavour though - yellowy box)

I'm not sure if this counts as a "homemade Lexus accessory" but I've become quite fond of the Griot's Garage trunk bag to which I added an

embroidered cloth Lexus logo, the black and red of the bag, which contains my car-cleaning products, matching the interior trim of my RC. 

IMG_0507.thumb.jpeg.11344d37d049390627ef9a3b6661f775.jpeg 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mincey said:

Goodness me no! This is my current coffee of choice. Guaranteed to get the sleepiest sleepyhead firing on all cylinders:
image.thumb.png.0a2432017ecf71a8386ca1287e0007f8.png

Ooh, lovely!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I felt the need for a new home-made Lexus accessory.

Now, those of you over a certain age will relate to this. Bending down to get those pesky shoes on can start to become a struggle after the onset of middle age. If only there was a solution at hand. But wait - there is! I give you the Lexus Shoehorn:

image.thumb.png.9314cf772e9f67c1da198da635bac1ed.png

No more will I struggle to get my slip-ons on. Going out will become a joy again now that I can use my home-made Lexus Shoehorn to get my shoes on in no time. I sense a potential business opportunity here. I could licence this to Lexus. Just think, instead of being given a set of six Oriental spoons with your new RX, you could receive a far more useful Lexus-branded Shoehorn instead!

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links