Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Orange F Calipers - What Colour?

On 4/14/2021 at 3:23 PM, Linas.P said:

Whereas I don't see the difference, the colour is not the same - car is metallic almost perl, callipers are simple gloss.

My Callipers are Lambourghini Viola Parcifae, which is both metallic and pearl, but because they sit behind a wheel 90% of the time they just look blue or purple

1 hour ago, hockeyedwards said:

What's the paint code 😆😆

Can find 2 codes but from new bikes and might be different to my old 2009 bike.
One year it is called Lamborine orange but without colour code. 2013 they call it Eddy Orange with code: PMS 151.
American made bike and paint.
Have seen several orange bikes and all looked same colour. Do not think they all were equally old so PMS 151 could be right.
When transforming 151C to icolorpalette it is #FF8200.

On 4/14/2021 at 5:08 PM, Killysprint said:

Big rat did the same to his a couple of years ago. Had  his local dealer do them for him. They cocked it up if I remember and replaced them for new FOC. I’m sure he’ll be along soon to confirm.

There’s been a number of threads over the years to discuss colour changes. Have a search and I’m sure you’ll find them.

ive use BCS near Nottingham before for my painting and refurbish my porsche callipers. Good service and quality is spot on. No peeling as they’re done properly.

BCS did mine and they still look perfect

1 hour ago, Twellsie said:

My Callipers are Lambourghini Viola Parcifae, which is both metallic and pearl, but because they sit behind a wheel 90% of the time they just look blue or purple

Do you have your wheels off 10% of the time?

Terrible...

I've a few friends who have used BCS to change caliper colour and no issues years later.

I've wanted to do this on mine but cant decide on a colour that I want against a silver car, in the end I always decide black is best for silver 🙄

Just pick a good orange and have them done no one will ever tell its not the lexus orange 👍 adds another subtle clue the car has an evil side.

3 minutes ago, C.B said:

Terrible...

I've a few friends who have used BCS to change caliper colour and no issues years later.

I've wanted to do this on mine but cant decide on a colour that I want against a silver car, in the end I always decide black is best for silver 🙄

Just pick a good orange and have them done no one will ever tell its not the lexus orange 👍 adds another subtle clue the car has an evil side.

That's exactly why I wanted to do the colour change....make it a bit more obviously 'F'....

On 4/16/2021 at 1:53 PM, Wood Butcher said:

Pink could work, but only with black wheels.

The Mrs has some hot pink & black underwear, it really works 😉

I have black wheels.... but will need to see a pic of your mrs combo to see if its worth doing ..... 😏 😂 

7CBC0AB8-B0E5-4F41-9283-C70B19EB3D28.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Sweet. I think had the Orange not matched so well I was going to go satin metallic red, like the track edition. Gives the car so much more presence when parked up. Actually looks like it has something tasty under the bonnet now lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BillNick said:

Sweet. I think had the Orange not matched so well I was going to go satin metallic red, like the track edition. Gives the car so much more presence when parked up. Actually looks like it has something tasty under the bonnet now lol.

Yes I know what you mean and completely agree. Felt the same after painting mine. It wasn't necessarily something I really cared for doing, but now I wish I did it sooner lol.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links