Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

38 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

Looks good. Never thought a Lexus RX could be that cheap though. If you are not car expert, I would ask one to come with me looking at it.

2 hours ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Looks a good car to me but I would bow to the views of Davey (Spacewagon 52) who is knowledgeable on these vehicles. 

1 minute ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Yes it is a well known issue when the cars get older that can be expensive. If you search through the threads you will see it mentioned quite a bit. The important thing is that to correct can be very expensive. Some members with air suspension have had no issues. It is an issue though.

If it fails within 6 months of purchase Davey, the Dealer is responsible for fixing it.

The warranty being offered by the Seller wont be worth the paper it is written on, in my view.

The Seller seems to have decent reviews--are they near to you ?

The premises would put me off frankly.

1 minute ago, royoftherovers said:

If it fails within 6 months of purchase Davey, the Dealer is responsible for fixing it.

The warranty being offered by the Seller wont be worth the paper it is written on, in my view.

The Seller seems to have decent reviews--are they near to you ?

The premises would put me off frankly.

PM'd you John.

• Like 1

Hi b4u2 that car looks really well looked after in my opinion. Certainly worth a look at. However I see you are in Greater Manchester and that car is in London. Definitely take a mechanic friend with you. As for the air suspension with the car only having 80's thousand miles I doubt there will be issues but I may need correcting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

Hi b4u2 that car looks really well looked after in my opinion. Certainly worth a look at. However I see you are in Greater Manchester and that car is in London. Definitely take a mechanic friend with you. As for the air suspension with the car only having 80's thousand miles I doubt there will be issues but I may need correcting. 

That was my initial reaction, especially as it has a personal registration. The MOT history did put me off. It may have belonged to someone who was ill / dead / given up driving a year ago and it has been stood in their drive and they have now decided to sell. The dealer may know the background story. If it is a SE-L RX300 then it will have air suspension. I agree Vlad it does look a peach. I am trying to be cautious for the potential purchaser.

5 hours ago, b4u2 said:

@Las Palmas

EVERY RULE HAS AN EXCEPTION! 

2 hours ago, Phil xxkr said:

So that in itself is a rule, so what is the exception to every rule has an exception? 🤔

But - is that an exception?

(I suspect the answer may be 42)

10 hours ago, Illogan said:

But - is that an exception?

(I suspect the answer may be 42)

Well Dave, I have always followed the the motto "Rules are for the guidance of wise men and observance of fools" 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links