Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Do I Start.....

Scorpion

I'm going to but some goodies for my IS and i need feedback from the guys that have the following:

1)Front/rear Strut braces

2)Anti roll bars

3)Coilovers(possibly if they're @ a reasonable price).

For obvious reasons i would like to get these items from across the pond,with the exchange rate as low as it is at the moment,so its a good time to buy.

What i need guys is:

Who you dealt with(company).

What make of above products did you choose.

How long did you wait for them.

Total cost inc shipping and import taxes.

Cheers fellas!!!! Post here or PM me direct.

Get the TTe anti-rolls, Imi's coilovers and Japsai under chasis braces... you won't need the strut barces after that lot...... ;)

Dont think the under braces will suit my requirements Zee(loads of humps in my area) :angry: as for upper braces you need them for a bit of bling and to stop the chassis flexing so coupling up with the anti roll bars will stop this. :winky:

sounds like the BMW has gone to the wind :whistling:

USA might have a good exchange rate, but.......generally !!

they have expensive shipping

they take a long time to ship

they dont seem to take any credit cards other than their own

the products are sometimes a US equavalent, and not allways to the same specs as the japanese ones

only cater for the is300

and you get hit with duty and vat most times

where as the japanese suppliers

provide good quick and cheap shipping

excellent product range

cater for the is200/300 and altezza

you pays your money :)

that 3 point is not for the is200, to me it looks like a MITSUBISHI ONE.......

that is not a rear one pete.its for the front of an EVO by the looks, the rear 3 point is a true triangle with the floor sections coming down from the ends..not like this one shown which sprout from along the bar

I fail to see where the "third" point would be mounted on an IS200...

Goes on the rear and bolts to the floor pan

I am referriong to the FRONT 3-point brace - not the rear (Mat has that one)......

I was on a site this morning and i deffo saw a rear 3 point with pics that clearly showed the brace bolted through the floor pan......honest :winky:

they do a three point bar for both front and back

think zee was refering to the one in the picture, which was for the front

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIT A 3 POINT TO AN IS200, AT THE FRONT.

the bulkhead at the top is only 1mm thick, its not even the bulkhead at this point, its a false panel hiding the wiper parts, if a brace was bolted to this it would be doing nothing what so ever, well apoart from flexing like a flexi thing on flexi day.

also the brake lines all run along this part of the panel,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links