Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Impromtue Meet

Monster-Mat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right fella's, have just spoken to Zee and quite a few of us are meeting at Leicester Forest East services Southbound @ 6pm today, then convoying down to the Xscape Snowdome at Milton Keynes for 7pm.

Zee's asked that we all meet / park up at the massive screen at the front of the Snowdome car park and we can then take it from there.

There are some details about how to get to Xscape here:

http://www.xscape.co.uk/miltonkeynes/find/default.asp

My mobile is xxx xxx and Zee's is xxxx so just give us a ring if you're stuck or get lost etc!

See you all later, anyone else coming that's not listed on the first page?

Edited by aido

Just got back from the MK meet. It was great to meet you guys and my mate Tony is considering getting a Lexus too!

Now where are all those threads on exhausts, induction kits and superchargers...

Yours,

Wonga

Good to see everybody again, was a fun meet when I finally got there (thanks again Paul for coming to find me when I got lost in MK!!!)

Wongster, you already know the thread on exhausts, not so sure about the other two - if you pm Alex (jdm_partsguru) he was recently doing the Trust / Greddy induction kit for the IS200 for about £150 - not sure of the exact price. And as for the exhaust - if you want a Silent Hiper then n30jjb is the fella to speak to as he's upgrading to the non-silent version soon! Otherwise Alex can pretty much get you anything, or there is also www.takakaira.com who import from abroard as well, then TDI have the stuff in the UK which might be easier for you?

Oh btw Zee & Ifraz - I pulled up alongside you both to hear you exhausts going at full wack but couldn't really hear much apart from the wind - looking forward to getting mine sorted so I can see what it's like from inside the car!

Didn't get any in the boozer (think I only actually took one pic of Norkep's car)!!!

A couple of lads took pics on their phones but don't know if there's anything to see?!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk