Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lexus RC-F

Agreed, I think that is the route I will go but will do this later in the year - want to get some miles on thing first!

I would go as far to say that in terms of usability the touch screen system in my 2008 IS250 was better! 🤣

5 minutes ago, RCF Fan said:

I would go as far to say that in terms of usability the touch screen system in my 2008 IS250 was better! 🤣

Agreed! I had the same car with GROM fitted too so enjoyed touch screen apple CarPlay on a 2008 car!

My mate with a 2015 Audi was super jealous ha.

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2022 at 2:25 PM, RCF Fan said:

Hi Ben and great choice of colour! I am also new to RCF ownership - 2019 model in Azur Blue. Previously had a IS250, great car.

Enjoying this one, if not the fuel consumption and the infotainment. It has the newer widescreen but no carplay upgrade available, which is disappointing from Lexus - especially given owners of NX, UF and ES can benefit from software upgrade.

How did you get on with the springs? Also think they sit a little high in the front so interested in this

Finally got them fitted yesterday. Feels just like OEM. I can't tell the difference. Still very comfortable and sits at a nice height now. 

272997733_672737037189292_1919388391314853382_n.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ben_harmer32 said:

Finally got them fitted yesterday. Feels just like OEM. I can't tell the difference. Still very comfortable and sits at a nice height now. 

You should smoke the chrome around the windows to make it match those rims. That silver just looks so out of place. Stunning looking height. 

27 minutes ago, Arnett said:

You should smoke the chrome around the windows to make it match those rims. That silver just looks so out of place. Stunning looking height. 

Agreed. Mine had this as standard I think

1 hour ago, ben_harmer32 said:

Looks great and no rubbing?

5 hours ago, ben_harmer32 said:

Looks naughty 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RCF Fan said:

Agreed. Mine had this as standard I think

Nope thats a someone has done that. 

The first Lexus with non silver trim was the Is500 F-Sport thingy over in the states. So therefore... lucky you sir free mod

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ben_harmer32 said:

Also bought this K&N filter. Have to say, for the price I'm very disappointed. Its all plastic, and one of the breather pipes snapped when screwing in. I have complained! 

20220318_131427.jpg

You sure you want to stick a K&N in an RCF? What are you trying to achieve, more power?

The standard intake is already well designed, and I'd argue it's already higher quality than those kits. Also the filtration isn't as good.

1 hour ago, BillNick said:

Send it back and exchange for one of their panel filters to go in the OEM air box 👍🏼

Spot on, I've got a K&N in my Mini it uses the existing airbox so no heat soak. It's been in there for about 3 years now and I just give it a clean and oil once a year. Sounds nice too.

It is a panel filter that goes in the standard air box.

Then a replacement pipe from airbox to throttle body. I thought it would be a nice aluminium piece and be a little smoother airflow as the stock pipe has grooves towards the airbox side. 

Screenshot_20220319-194645_eBay.jpg

On 3/19/2022 at 7:46 PM, ben_harmer32 said:

It is a panel filter that goes in the standard air box.

Then a replacement pipe from airbox to throttle body. I thought it would be a nice aluminium piece and be a little smoother airflow as the stock pipe has grooves towards the airbox side. 

Ah ok, I thought you might have bought the full cone filter setup.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links