Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

3 hours ago, Vira said:

Delivery times depend on the specs being on order, as I have understood. I ordered 450h+ F-sport with Takumi in the 1st week of August 22, was told March 23 initially, which became April and now stands at May 23. My dealer updates me every fortnight via a personalised video message which is lovely. Long wait times don't bother me since my dealer makes me feel that I am in good hands and the car feels worth the wait.

August to May?  That's only 9 months - not bad at all by a lot of people's experience here.

9 hours ago, Simon F said:

August to May?  That's only 9 months - not bad at all by a lot of people's experience here.

The time seems to be average for the plug in variants. But it is also still up on the air as I only have an app at the moment which says 'order in progress'. Nothing is certain until the build starts.

Thanks Ken R and V and Simon, it was roughly what I had expected and just checking really as I had conflicting messages from the sales. Thanks Royoftherovers for the info. 

Similarly, but I ordered an NX350H last March, and the Lexus Link App is still showing "Order in Progress".

On the plus side, the dealer's last update email gave an ETA of Q1 next year, but no build week yet confirmed.

Info for anyone that may be interested....

Just had an email from my local dealer (Lexus Woodford) to say that they have a NX450h+ available which is "ready to collect before the end of this year" and "must be registered by the end of this month". The spec is Premium Pack with Lexus Link Pro - Terrane Khaki with Black Interior.

Their contact number is 0208 559 7660.

Just had a mail from the leasing company I am going through to say that my car will be at the dealership (Birmingham) on January 18th.  

If that happens it'll be six days short of a year after ordering.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:10 PM, bgb said:

So here I am again, 4 weeks and two pages further on and still no sign of the of the Car. 19/12 is looking ever more likely, perhaps Santa is already lined up to deliver instead!  Here's hoping...

It's arrived! Ordered late Feb 22 and delivered Dec 22.  First impressions of the car, really nice, the app, not so good, seems to lack functionality and is a bit flaky compared with previous offering from BMW.  Hopefully the app will improve in time.

• Like 2

Hopefully orders will start flowing soon as I believe that the previous production scheduling process according to bodywork colour has been scrapped and orders will be processed on a strict "date placed" basis. 

On 12/12/2022 at 10:51 AM, Fusspot said:

Similarly, but I ordered an NX350H last March, and the Lexus Link App is still showing "Order in Progress".

On the plus side, the dealer's last update email gave an ETA of Q1 next year, but no build week yet confirmed.

Hi Fusspot…..I aspire to your elevated status…I ordered a 350h F Sport Sonic Titanium early in March and after chasing my dealer hear that it isn’t expected to arrive now until Apr/May 23. My app not even registering “Order in progress” after waiting 9 months already seemingly forever at the back of a queue…

17 hours ago, Simon F said:

Just had a mail from the leasing company I am going through to say that my car will be at the dealership (Birmingham) on January 18th.  

If that happens it'll be six days short of a year after ordering.

Just got the call my NX is in and ready to be handed over 28th, late crimbo pressie from Lexus Edinburgh.  Totally unexpected but it will be lovely to get back behind the wheel of a Lexus, been missing my ES like mad, had a loaner Volvo XC40 Recharge for past 4 months since the ES left..................long 4 months #noheatedsteering.  Now I will discover if Dark Rose was the right call, fingers crossed.

On 12/13/2022 at 11:51 AM, Andyml said:

Hi Fusspot…..I aspire to your elevated status…I ordered a 350h F Sport Sonic Titanium early in March and after chasing my dealer hear that it isn’t expected to arrive now until Apr/May 23. My app not even registering “Order in progress” after waiting 9 months already seemingly forever at the back of a queue…

@Andyml - I really don't feel elevated compared to other long suffering Lexus customers on this forum (68 pages on this thread and counting!). I just wish Lexus would get their act together and progress existing long standing orders through to production.

Hopefully, the various chip supply shortages are being resolved, and things start moving soon. I never did like the concept of Just-in-Time (JIT) inventory systems, and always felt t was a strategy designed to suit the bean counters, rather than customers. Well, they've not been counting many beans for some months now, so let's hope they get their just desserts, and learn the folly of sailing so close to the wind.

Others may have a different view...

8 hours ago, HappyLexi said:

Just got the call my NX is in and ready to be handed over 28th, late crimbo pressie from Lexus Edinburgh.  Totally unexpected but it will be lovely to get back behind the wheel of a Lexus, been missing my ES like mad, had a loaner Volvo XC40 Recharge for past 4 months since the ES left..................long 4 months #noheatedsteering.  Now I will discover if Dark Rose was the right call, fingers crossed.

Please let us know.  I've ordered Dark Rose interior too, I think, like you, as a change from the black interiors I've had for years.

Nice Christmas present!

Has anybody got some intelligence regarding the finance being charged. Given the long delivery and delays it has changed on the Lexus web site. 
what’s happening with the dealerships?

information welcome.

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

I was thinking that you have high expectations 😂😂😂😂

Just gave Lexus CS a call and got some good news - the car was built 5 days ago. Mignon is the vessel and expected to arrive UK mid Jan 23. I may see the car, finally, late Jan 23/Feb 23 lol.

• Like 1

Just had an email from my dealer advising that my NX450H+ F-Sport Sonic Titanium orderred mid May 2022 is now delayed to April 2023 (Last date was Feb 2023)   Previous delivery advisories prior to this were October, November, December 2022 and in the last six weeks I was advised that ETA was Jan 2023 and then Feb 2023.

AND just to add to the concern..... I have also been told in the same message that I might only be supplied One Key with the 2nd to be provided at a later date

Just when I had that optimistic feeling that things may just be improving a little,  Lexus completely destroyed my optimism and a sizeable part of my belief that Lexus is a reliable, customer focused, premium brand, in one single five line email from the dealership.  No explanations, no reasons given just a short matter-of-fact message.  Time to take a deep breath and wait a few days to calm down about before I fire off a complaint to Lexus UK.

Your thoughts and view points would be appreciated.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hillie said:

Your thoughts and view points would be appreciated.

Well you did ask😉

My initial thought is that your dealer has been less than honest with you.

I ordered the exact same model end of Jan and was then quoted early June as a delivery date.
Mid April my dealer told me it would be end of July, after calling me every 2 weeks and advising me to expect delays of a few weeks since mid March.
He also told me in that mid April telephone call that if I was to have ordered at that point I would be lucky to see delivery by the end of the year.

The car arrived end of July as indicated mid April.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links