Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Don't buy one of these!

54 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

BUT, you are a Waze man Herbie. Why did you buy something that you don`t need ?

There must be every Herbie fan on tenderhooks just itching to find out.🤣🤣👍

:laughing: U2 are a rock band and they are two songs from The Joshua Tree album. I forgot that not everyone will know who they are :laughing:

image.thumb.png.b02532bdbcf8c3f5f6f31bffd32d417b.png

37 minutes ago, Herbie said:

:laughing: U2 are a rock band and they are two songs from The Joshua Tree album. I forgot that not everyone will know who they are :laughing:

image.thumb.png.b02532bdbcf8c3f5f6f31bffd32d417b.png

I am a big fan of Emmylou Harris and the only thing I know about JoshuaTree is that it is the place where her fella, Gram Parsons died.

Thanks for the explanation Herb.

• Like 1

Blimey you have must have lead a sheltered life John. U2 The biggest band in the world in the 80's. I'm sorry for your illness however. Having that awful disease liking Emmylou Harris.

2 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Blimey you have must have lead a sheltered life John. U2 The biggest band in the world in the 80's. I'm sorry for your illness however. Having that awful disease liking Emmylou Harris.

Each to their own, my friend,👍👍

I prefer the intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana.

13 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Each to their own, my friend,👍👍

I prefer the intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana.

Always intrigued how certain words provoke different images! For me - U2 = Gary Powers, Joshua Tree = Yucca Brevifolia, and your choice of intermezzo, that's a toughie 🤔, if I agree I know I will chased by a duet of Peral Fishers and a large number of Nabbuco's Hebrew slaves 😎

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links