Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

H&S (secondary cats delete)exhaust fitted to my ISF

Hi all, 

Got my MY11 F back in July last year, I’ve enjoyed it completely stock and took it on a track day at Donington too. Love the induction noise but due to owning a 08 ISF before with a Hayward and Scott catback (no x pipe) I always felt I wanted that noise back, I missed it.
So after researching it I thought what the hell as it’s a weekend car and decided to go one step further this time and have the secondary cats deleted and replaced with the silencers, no x pipe. Also I liked the idea of the original system being left untouched and I could just refit it if I needed to.

First impressions, it’s naughty. Cruises at any set speed (motorway/town) with just a nice burble, no drone type noise that I can hear, but when you get on the revs my god it’s evil and really loud, the downshifts are just nasty too. The 9 months pregnant wife doesn’t think it’s too loud and my 23 month old boy loves it! So maybe I just need to adjust to it and man up lol 

Here’s a few videos, listen for the blip on the drive past,  I’ve also had the emissions checked too, no issues. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, F4Fun said:

Hi all, 

Got my MY11 F back in July last year, I’ve enjoyed it completely stock and took it on a track day at Donington too. Love the induction noise but due to owning a 08 ISF before with a Hayward and Scott catback (no x pipe) I always felt I wanted that noise back, I missed it.
So after researching it I thought what the hell as it’s a weekend car and decided to go one step further this time and have the secondary cats deleted and replaced with the silencers, no x pipe. Also I liked the idea of the original system being left untouched and I could just refit it if I needed to.

First impressions, it’s naughty. Cruises at any set speed (motorway/town) with just a nice burble, no drone type noise that I can hear, but when you get on the revs my god it’s evil and really loud, the downshifts are just nasty too. The 9 month pregnant wife doesn’t think it’s too loud and my 23 month old boy loves it! So maybe I just need to adjust to it and man up lol 

Here’s a few videos, listen for the blip on the drive past,  I’ve also had the emissions checked too, no issues. 

That sounds brilliant!! I’ve just ordered my RCF Hayward and Scott exhaust today, if it sounds half as good as this I will be pleased!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

That sounds brilliant!! I’ve just ordered my RCF Hayward and Scott exhaust today, if it sounds half as good as this I will be pleased!

Cheers mate, I’m sure you’ll love the H&S on your RCF! 

Can't download the videos but i've seen them on trusty youtube! 🙂

Sounds awesome 🙂 - im not a fan of after market exhaust but this sounds great! 

Look forward seeing it in person 🙂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

Glad you got one sorted mate. 
I can’t wait to take delivery of mine. 

• Like 1

Sounds angry love it!

Are you going to get Db tested? I am going to shoot down to Brands Hatch next week to get MSVT to test my car with the Invidia on it. Rather than getting black flagged and wasting money spent, they said I can get tested at my local track and then know whether to book or not. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BillNick said:

Sounds angry love it!

Are you going to get Db tested? I am going to shoot down to Brands Hatch next week to get MSVT to test my car with the Invidia on it. Rather than getting black flagged and wasting money spent, they said I can get tested at my local track and then know whether to book or not. Fingers crossed.

Cheers mate. 

I don’t think i will as I’m pretty sure it won’t pass, it’s louder than the catback I had for sure, but I may get away with it at Anglesey. 

Good move getting yours tested, it’s a lot of money to waste to get black flagged. You’ll have to tell me how you get on too.

On 6/13/2022 at 12:31 PM, F4Fun said:

Hi all, 

First impressions, it’s naughty. Cruises at any set speed (motorway/town) with just a nice burble, no drone type noise that I can hear, but when you get on the revs my god it’s evil and really loud, the downshifts are just nasty too. The 9 months pregnant wife doesn’t think it’s too loud and my 23 month old boy loves it! So maybe I just need to adjust to it and man up lol 

Love it mate 👌🏻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Womble72 said:

Love it mate 👌🏻

Cheers mate, to be honest you and Ryo in that underground car park made sure I’d be getting one 😉

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2022 at 10:03 PM, F4Fun said:

Cheers mate, to be honest you and Ryo in that underground car park made sure I’d be getting one 😉

Ah I was there too. Ryo's sounded insane. I can't remember his exact setup, was it full Tom's exhaust including headers? It had lost the characteristic muscle car sound and just had a pure racecar scream.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rob RCF said:

Ah I was there too. Ryo's sounded insane. I can't remember his exact setup, was it full Tom's exhaust including headers? It had lost the characteristic muscle car sound and just had a pure racecar scream.

Toms rear boxes and handmade titanium manifolds from a fellow Japanese friend (in his 70’s) so Ryo wanted them made before the fella gave it up

• Like 2

On 6/17/2022 at 6:30 PM, Womble72 said:

Toms rear boxes and handmade titanium manifolds from a fellow Japanese friend (in his 70’s) so Ryo wanted them made before the fella gave it up

is there any videos of this car?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Twellsie said:

is there any videos of this car?

It's a black GSF with a few orange accents and some TOMS parts. I haven't seen much from him in terms of social media stuff, so not sure about videos. @Womble72 may know more.

Imagine a Ferrari revving its engine. That's what it sounded like. We were in an underground car park and it was definitely pretty loud, it set off a car alarm!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links