Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replacement battery for lexus i.s.250 2011 petrol saloon.

Hi GLYNNY HERE.

IF YOU NEED  A REPLACEMENT  Battery FOR YOUR LEXUS I.S. 250 2011, THIS  ONE IS A  DIRECT REPLACEMENT.

TOYOTA No. 28800-YZZZL. THIS REPLACES No.28800-YZZJC. EXACT FIT INTO BATTERY  COMPARTMENT. 

HOPE THIS HELPS  SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A  REPLACEMENT  Battery. GLYNNY. 

• Like 1

On 7/2/2022 at 7:20 PM, GLYNNY said:

Hi GLYNNY HERE.

IF YOU NEED  A REPLACEMENT  BATTERY FOR YOUR LEXUS I.S. 250 2011, THIS  ONE IS A  DIRECT REPLACEMENT.

TOYOTA No. 28800-YZZZL. THIS REPLACES No.28800-YZZJC. EXACT FIT INTO BATTERY  COMPARTMENT. 

HOPE THIS HELPS  SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A  REPLACEMENT  BATTERY. GLYNNY. 

How much are they, just out of curiosity? I'm only asking as I needed a Battery a couple of years ago and I just went into Halfords and got the cheapest one rated for my car and it's been absolutely fine for less than £100.

Battery  for your  lexus.....

It cost me £111-00 from my local TOYOTA  dealer

Part no. 28800-yzzzl. Perfect fit for I.s.250 2011.  GLYNNY.

Or you could get the Bosch ( like many others on here have) for £87 Del ( at the moment on flea bay)

S4 026 Bosch Car Battery 12V 70Ah Type 068 S4026

CBA59418-065B-445A-9C4D-00ADB2AA53A7.png

Keep in mind that most Battery brands are simply rebranded as there are not that many manufacturers.

For example, Bosch is a rebranded Varta Battery. So you can save some money this way since any new Battery will come with a warranty and will last you at least a few years.

The most important part is to get a Battery with the amps suited for your vehicle or more. The Bosch Battery that I bought the car with died last year and I got a new one that runs without any issues. Bosch was 60 amps, new one us 75.

• 3 months later...

Hi all.

Can anybody please advise me what is the difference between SKU:28800-YZZZR ISP2 at £84.00 pounds. and SKU: 2880-YZZZL ISP2 at £106.59 both from Lexus parts direct both for a Lexus IS 250.

Thanks.

65mike

What’s coming back when you ask them to match against your Reg as I know the is250c had a higher rated Battery for the roof. I gave up on the Lexus batteries as I had two go bad in less than 6 months. Got a Bosch instead from Tanya and going strong after 3 years…

Hi all.

I decided after much browsing around that I would stick with the Toyota Battery as it had given 7 years service.

It was as GLYNNY said a YZZZL Battery I got to replace my YZZJC which had given good service.

I phoned my local Lexus dealer and he wanted £127.54 and I said does this include fitting his reply was no that would be £60.00 approx I nearly hit the floor.:angry:

It took me 15 minutes and no grazed knuckles to do the job and I paid from Lexuspartsdirect £106.59 including vat delivery was £5.99 DHL.:smile:

All done now no wonder dealers get little work at prices like that a nominal fee off £15.00 pounds would have been ok but £60.00 is taking it in my book.

65mike.

YUASA isn't rebranded twaddle. Propee Jaoanese manufacturing and some report it as being one of the best car Battery brands on planet earth. I ran mine well beyond 5 years across 2 or 3 different Subaru 6 cylinders and it was amazing. 

That's all I ever buy now...

Thankfully my 21 yr old LS430 also came with a YUASA. So hopefully I can be battery-worry free for at least a few years 😊

A little bit of subjective info here also https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=97640

The Halfords 5 year warranty also worked well for me as one of mine developed a fault at year three. So they replaced it without much fuss...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links