Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus RCF SOLD

My RCF is sold now. It has been great to own and drive it almost daily for more than 4 years now. Never failed to make me smile. No more F for me now, just a F Sport.

• Sad 1

@Cezar B Sad to see you leave F, but still remain with Lexus! Hopefully we'll catch up at some point man, it has been too long!

Have to say the LS is a beauty, had an extended test drive a while back and it really is special. Hope you enjoy 💪

6 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

@Cezar B Sad to see you leave F, but still remain with Lexus! Hopefully we'll catch up at some point man, it has been too long!

Have to say the LS is a beauty, had an extended test drive a while back and it really is special. Hope you enjoy 💪

The facelift one is so much better than the 18 plate. I love it, confort, good fuel consumption, fast enough and I just adore those looks 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BillNick said:

Your LS looks tasty! Are they bigger or smaller than an ES?

ES too big for me but this looks about right....

The ES is smaller than a GS. The LS is the biggest, same Class as the 7 Series or the S Class

ES is smaller than GS - that surprises me as I think the ES looks huge and am quite keen to buy a GSF when I can.

Your LS doesn't look that bit - of course it is in the flesh so perhaps you colour choice makes it so.

Very nice car all the same, congrats.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BillNick said:

ES is smaller than GS - that surprises me as I think the ES looks huge and am quite keen to buy a GSF when I can.

Your LS doesn't look that bit - of course it is in the flesh so perhaps you colour choice makes it so.

Very nice car all the same, congrats.

The ES is slightly longer 4975mm compared to the GSF which measures 4915mm. The GSF is wider at 2085mm compared to the ES at 1865mm. A standard GS is 1840mm wide. 

• Like 1

The Lexus lineup was always IS, ES, GS, LS. The new ES replaced both the old ES &GS. The old ES was not officially imported in the UK. After replacing two models with the ES it got bigger, true. 

• Like 1

New LS really looks really unique and inside is really something else in terms of quality and luxury, but I am just wondering - if GS would still be available, maybe in form of imaginable mk5 would you have gone for GS or LS? Or LS was only option considering ES kind of failed to really replace GS as a drivers car and it is only available with anaemic hybrid drivetrain? 

2 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

New LS really looks really unique and inside is really something else in terms of quality and luxury, but I am just wondering - if GS would still be available, maybe in form of imaginable mk5 would you have gone for GS or LS? Or LS was only option considering ES kind of failed to really replace GS as a drivers car and it is only available with anaemic hybrid drivetrain? 

The ES is also only available with front wheel drive 🤷‍♂️.

The LS was my dream car, it was the only option I guess. It was the right time and the right deal 😉

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

The ES is also only available with front wheel drive 🤷‍♂️.

The LS was my dream car, it was the only option I guess. It was the right time and the right deal 😉

Yes there were rumours of AWD which would be better than FWD, although for me RWD is always the best choice - simple, efficient and handless as the car should. I am not even sure if ES350 is any better, considering it is still FWD. At least 300h does not have power to matter which wheels are driving, but on ES350 that would be a concern. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links