Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South Coast meet in September

3 minutes ago, BillNick said:

100% we can tag Lexus UK in some posts

Which route you taking down from Herts? M25 via Dartford or via Heathrow?

M25 anti-clockwise then M3 according to shat nav. 

Going via Dartford would take me a hell of a long time lol.

Sure same as me, but wondering if you will go round M25 past heathrow or the other way over Dartford bridge? - if the latter I can wait for you to pass me at jct 4 (Orpington) or meet quick at Clackett Lane services (between jct 5 & 6)

Just now, BillNick said:

Sure same as me, but wondering if you will go round M25 past heathrow or the other way over Dartford bridge? - if the latter I can wait for you to pass me at jct 4 (Orpington) or meet quick at Clackett Lane services (between jct 5 & 6)

I edited the post as I missed out that critical bit of info lol.  I'm going anti-clockwise, so nowhere near Dartford I'm afraid.

• Sad 1

After organising this, I’m truly gutted I can’t make it. 
I hope you all have a great time. 
On the subject of Lexus HQ involvement, I’ve spoken to my local dealership and am going to contact Lexus HQ to see about organising a meet next year at their location. The dealership think it’s a good idea too.  
Enjoy the meet this Saturday everyone. 👍😎

• Thanks 3

Just now, L55 RCF said:

After organising this, I’m truly gutted I can’t make it. 
I hope you all have a great time. 
On the subject of Lexus HQ involvement, I’ve spoken to my local dealership and am going to contact Lexus HQ to see about organising a meet next year at their location. The dealership think it’s a good idea too.  
Enjoy the meet this Saturday everyone. 👍😎

Where is this dealership for future ref?

14 hours ago, speedfreek said:

Where in Herts, I’m smelling a convoy opportunity.  I’m in Hemel.

I've never even see a GSF on the road & live close by to you in St Albans, although I did see a RCF heading up your way via the M10 last week on the Park street roundabout.

I was looking at tagging along in my poor mans GS'F sport but can't due to family stuff.

2 minutes ago, Initial P said:

I've never even see a GSF on the road & live close by to you in St Albans, although I did see a RCF heading up your way via the M10 last week on the Park street roundabout.

I was looking at tagging along in my poor mans GS'F sport but can't due to family stuff.

Work from home bud and don’t put miles on her often so no surprise. You’re welcome to pop by any time if you want a look see.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Littorio said:

Late to the party but is a RC300h F-Sport welcome?

Seen in posts above a few in the Hertfordshire area as am I, Cuffley.

Since my Kia is welcome then your RC certainly is 🙂

9 hours ago, Therickster said:

I’m in cheshunt leaving for the meet about 730 tag along if you want 

Sorry can’t seem to login via my phone for some reason.

I could meet at the Travelodge by junction 25 if that suits at around 7:30, confuse the satnag set it one way and drive in the opposite direction 😊

Thank you shahpor 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links