Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Have Found My Wheels!

TheDon

i have found the wheels im gonna buy, only prob is they are out of stock for the next month!!! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Fox RS5, £1045 a set of four! but i can get 20% off them at the mo.

I think they will suit the car loads seing as they have a classy look to them, also have a stainless rim with a deep dish.

i am gonna get the 18" ones in 225 40 18 tyre combo. so should look pretty sweet now i have my calipers sorted.

what do ya think.

also if you knwo anywhere that has a set can you please send me a pm as im desperate to be cruising with a set of these.

Am also gonna have that centre cap removed and a lexus logo in its place to bling them a bit more.

FOX-RS-5.jpg

thats what i thought too, not keen on 3" deep dish rims, but these have a rolled 1" dish, and the thin spokes make them look massive. realy wanted the 19" ones but didnt wanna sacrifice driving pleasure

Just found those wheels at www.alloywheelsonline.com They are £662 for a set of 18"s. Dont know if they have them in stock but give them a bell.

Terry

cheers guys, they are actualy just down the road from me so will pop down tomorrow. The main problem is the distributer is out of stock not just the store which makes it realy annoying.

glad you like them tho, does anyone know where i could get the logo made up for the centres, would need to be a printed decal with that thick clear domed covering, like on the new lexus keyrings. makes it look like its set in glass???

i have a realy nice lexus logo in photo shop which looks like the 3d badge itself

B) nice set of rims mate -- although just for info - i have previously had fox wheels and wasnt happy with the qaulity - they buckle very easily :angry::angry: and it wasnt just mine - i have seen many cars with fox wheels theat are buckled and dented -- I still have one of them in my shed -- will put up a pic for you when i get a chance :winky:

B) nice set of rims mate -- although just for info - i have previously had fox wheels and wasnt happy with the qaulity - they buckle very easily :angry::angry: and it wasnt just mine - i have seen many cars with fox wheels theat are buckled and dented -- I still have one of them in my shed -- will put up a pic for you when i get a chance :winky:

I guess you get what you pay for. Fox wheels are cheap compared to BBS or OZ etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links