Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another F leaving

After nearly 4 years of ownership the ISF is leaving, time for something entirely different, I couldn't think of anything that fits my needs, I really miss modifying cars and tinkering so decided to build something myself starting with this

odyssey.png

• Like 4

On 7/23/2022 at 8:40 AM, ColinBarber said:

Clicking on the picture and seeing odyssey.png on the new tab title is what gave it away for me 😅

I'm not that clever! I just went through a phase of wanting a JDM wagon and that side profile is fairly distinct! 😛

Similar car.......These are nice too!

You can get a jap import Subaru legacy with the sti 2.0 twin scroll turbo, forged engine (about 260 - 280 BHP).

A real sleeper. Never sold in the UK but spares available due to the impreza engine and common parts.

Very nice, very quick, not expensive.

Image 5 - SUBARU LEGACY GT SPEC B 4X4 TOURING ESTATE * BP5 TWIN SCROLL TURBO * 53000 MILES

• Like 2

I did look at the Subaru's and Stageas, but the Odyssey sold it for me, with the 3rd row of seats folded down the back is huge and perfect for two big dogs, this one happened to be very local to me so decided to go and have a look, it feels much newer than a 2011 car, its only done 60k miles and is like brand new, it also comes with a couple of nice additions, HKS hypermax coilovers, mugen exhaust, the wheels are not my taste but are genuine Work wheels in as new condition, so should make a few quid back on them.

Now lookng forward to picking it up and driving it so that i can decide on engine plans

• Like 1

Before you collect this car please try at least one good spec Toyota Vellfire 3.5 V6 .

Very similar car to this Honda but spec usually much higher, engine 50% better with similar MPG on motorways. 
Let us know what you think. 

11 minutes ago, DamianLEX said:

Before you collect this car please try at least one good spec Toyota Vellfire 3.5 V6 .

Very similar car to this Honda but spec usually much higher, engine 50% better with similar MPG on motorways. 

not my thing, too much of a bus rather than a car

5 hours ago, Twellsie said:

the wheels are not my taste but are genuine Work wheels in as new condition, so should make a few quid back on them.

I'm glad you said that, I was thinking the same thing, they are a bit ghastly.

Cool car, K24a must be one of Honda's best naturally aspirated engines. Is it auto or manual?

6 hours ago, DamianLEX said:

50% better than a K24?  Nothing on this earth is better that a K series Honda!

(Apart from a B series)

6 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

50% better than a K24?  Nothing on this earth is better that a K series Honda!

(Apart from a B series)

How about engine we both have in our RCFs?

8 hours ago, DamianLEX said:

How about engine we both have in our RCFs?

That’s a tough one, certainly one of my favourite modern engines, dual stage intake almost reminds me of B-series VTEC.

I had my first CRX when I was 18 and it was the best thing in the world so I’m perhaps biased.  Haven’t driven one in a decade.  K20 VTEC engines in the newer Civics are really good too, a bit more torque low down.

I must admit I’m not sure I would have bought an RCF were it not for the engine however, the noise is intoxicating!!

18 hours ago, Rob RCF said:

Cool car, K24a must be one of Honda's best naturally aspirated engines. Is it auto or manual?

its an auto at the minute

18 hours ago, Rob RCF said:

shouldn't have a problem selling them, i posted a pic on the Odyssey owner FB page and everyone commented on how much they like the wheels, i think it needs something far simpler, motorsport esque.. Thats if my BBS dont fit

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links