Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Portal Hard Work

Probably me but I find the Portal hard work and frustrating. First of all used the Diary on it to remind of when Tax due. I get the reminder via email but when I go to the link URL not valid. Then I booked a service on line again received a email confirming service date and time. One week later email from Lexus you need to book a service. Go onto the Portal which would allow me to book exactly the same time and date for the same service, nothing on there to confirm service already booked. Don't let me get into passwords use a password manager but around once a month wrong password change it again.😠

• Like 2

Id suggest using something like Vehicle Smart app to keep track of everything.

When its time for MOT/Service - book it through the dealerships website rather than the Lexus website, for example Lexus Leeds is part of Vantage group so I book it directly through the Vantage website 

On 8/2/2022 at 7:48 PM, rayaans said:

Id suggest using something like Vehicle Smart app to keep track of everything.

When its time for MOT/Service - book it through the dealerships website rather than the Lexus website, for example Lexus Leeds is part of Vantage group so I book it directly through the Vantage website 

In this day and age, a 'premium' brand like Lexus really should be able to offer a 1st party App that lets you do all that and more directly. I love the reliability of our Lexus, but the we live in an ever more connected and interoperable world.

There is no reason why Lexus cannot do better on the data integration/connectivity side. 

51559796162_6dfbf128be_c_d.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the Lexus UK website? For the past couple of days, the process I've been using for the past 6 months seems to have stopped working. The User ID and Password boxes appear on the screen (pre-populated by my computer), but when I hit enter I get a 404 error, and it doesn't take me to the my vehicles/orders screen. If I go to the owners section of the website, and click on my account, it brings up my details - so I am logged in. 

It just seems that Lexus are making it harder for me to check the (lack of) progress of my order. Shame on me for for even thinking that could be deliberate!

2 hours ago, Dippo said:

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the Lexus UK website? For the past couple of days, the process I've been using for the past 6 months seems to have stopped working. The User ID and Password boxes appear on the screen (pre-populated by my computer), but when I hit enter I get a 404 error, and it doesn't take me to the my vehicles/orders screen. If I go to the owners section of the website, and click on my account, it brings up my details - so I am logged in. 

It just seems that Lexus are making it harder for me to check the (lack of) progress of my order. Shame on me for for even thinking that could be deliberate!

Exactly the same My Lexus / Lexus Portal experience here. This thing is messed up.    I was going to call Lexus support but expect the 'Dilbert's @ Lexus Support' will tell me to:

1) Log out,  &  log back in.

2) Logout,  reboot the computer, log back in

3) Logout, Clear the Browser cache, log back in

4) Use a different Browser

5) Use a different computer

6) Use the mobile App instead

7) Then  call them back (....only to them be told it is the ISP's fault)

So,  I will do all of this before I call them cos' I am in a beligerent mood today and need to be prepared for a good verbal scrap over the telephone.....

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Hillie said:

Exactly the same My Lexus / Lexus Portal experience here. This thing is messed up.    I was going to call Lexus support but expect the 'Dilbert's @ Lexus Support' will tell me to:

1) Log out,  &  log back in.

2) Logout,  reboot the computer, log back in

3) Logout, Clear the Browser cache, log back in

4) Use a different Browser

5) Use a different computer

6) Use the mobile App instead

7) Then  call them back (....only to them be told it is the ISP's fault)

So,  I will do all of this before I call them cos' I am in a beligerent mood today and need to be prepared for a good verbal scrap over the telephone.....

After trying all of the above and more, Lexus Customer service surrenderred.  Case has been referred to the Lexus Multimedia team and a case reference issued.   Following some more digging,  I was able to find the following link that does work for me on Win 10,  Firefox browser and gets me to my vehicle details.

Works :  https://www.lexus.co.uk/apps/customerportal#/

The link that I keep getting through the lexus.co.uk menus and is giving the 404 error:

Does not work https://www.lexus.co.uk/customer/portal#/

20 hours ago, Dippo said:

I had this as well last night. I closed the page, went to a new lexus.co.uk page and signed in and it was fine.

They must have made some change because until recently, I had to sign in every time I wanted to access the whereabouts of my vehicle (in build, in transit, etc) but this morning it had remembered my log in and I was able to access the account straight away.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links