Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, No Comment said:

Take it to an independent garage. I would never let them to touch my car. 

Okay, many owners do and are completely happy. As always it is personal choice.

2 hours ago, Moleman said:

2 hours ago, Moleman said:

With the Relax warranty, what’s the point? 

11 minutes ago, No Comment said:

With the Relax warranty, what’s the point? 

Fair point for cars under 10 years old or 100K miles, but as you should be aware many owners on here have cars far in excess of that and therefore not covered by relax. Again it is a personal choice and I am not sure why that is hard to see. Not everyone is in the same position as you or will hold the same view with regard to relax and dealer servicing. I personally use a dealer for servicing, as I feel that is a better choice for me now. Personal choice. 😃

I also have two Toyotas both over 10 years old and I choose to use a good independent garage to service and MOT, the right choice I feel for those vehicles. Personal choice. 😃  

6 minutes ago, Moleman said:

Fair point for cars under 10 years old or 100K miles, but as you should be aware many owners on here have cars far in excess of that and therefore not covered by relax. Again it is a personal choice and I am not sure why that is hard to see. Not everyone is in the same position as you or will hold the same view with regard to relax and dealer servicing. I personally use a dealer for servicing, as I feel that is a better choice for me now. Personal choice. 😃

I also have two Toyotas both over 10 years old and I choose to use a good independent garage to service and MOT, the right choice I feel for those vehicles. Personal choice. 😃  

I meant for cars which still qualify for the Relax. 

Over 10 years/100k miles is a fair point, but only if genuine parts fitted, following the manufactures guidelines, procedures.

• Like 1

After the 10 year /100k Lexus relax warranty has expired, there is also a little known 15 year / 150k Lexus warranty available, as I only found out last month talking to my Lexus dealer as my car had done 206k and is 9 years old so doesn't qualify for any now.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links