Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It’s Finally Arrived

Well, I ordered my new RX450h, Premium sport edition, and finally collected it last Thursday from Lexus, Birmingham.

Wonderful service from start to finish, and happy to be back in the fold after an absence of 10 years, on the dark side with the VAG brands.

I am so pleased with RX, mesa red with cream leather, so, so, comfortable, and so quiet. I must confess it’s been a long time since my test  drive, and had forgotten what it was really like. It is reported by many motoring journalists as showing its age, and I guess that is true in comparison with more recent models, but I think it has all the tech that I need, and apple carplay works like a dream. It may be considered to be showing its age, but what a wonderful place to be, it exudes comfort and luxury.

it has taken me a couple of days to get used to the car, but driven for its intended use, silky smooth, quiet, and so far returning 35mpg, no complaints at that!

It really is a pleasure to unlock the door, and do a journey in my new car. 
So here’s to many many happy miles, and look forward to an upcoming holiday in Europe.

Larry

0E81B925-85B9-4DEF-8E6C-B007EFB047E1.jpeg

• Like 17

Very nice, I nearly ordered that colour combo, but decided instead to take the mercury grey with a black interior as it would be available before the VED hike (covid scuppered that saving as delivery was in June instead of March)

Hi Steve 2006,

I placed my order on the 15th March, and took delivery 11th August.

But in reality, I have waited many, many years to get into my Mesa red RX with cream leather, and finally made it 👍

• Like 1

Just going thru the motions of swapping my 2018 RX sport for a new premium sport. Planned on getting the RZ but a year is too long to wait. Said I wanted a decent trade in price and match what was listed on Autotrader price wise.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links