Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Link issues with UX

I wonder if the hive can help me - the Lexus Link app seems to only intermittently pick up journeys recently - for instance yesterday made a 120 mile journey from Anglesey to Ludlow without any stops and it only picked up about the first 40 miles of the trip and today it hasn’t picked up a 60 mile trip from Ludlow to Stafford. Has only started doing this recently so wonder if there has been a software update that has caused a glitch?

Do you see the same thing in the app and on the website? If so that would indicate an issue with the vehicle itself or Lexus' back end services. The car itself cannot get OTA updates so unless you have been into the dealer it is unlikely to be a vehicle update.

For what it's worth, everything seems to be ok with my wife's vehicle yesterday/today.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 1:19 PM, Nelsthebass said:

I’ve checked on the web app as well and that hasnt picked up journeys too so there must be a major glitch in the software I suspect….

So now the app reckons I’m doing 500mpg+ ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

• 3 weeks later...

The app has not picked up any trips since 9th October for me - it use to track them all and I have made no changes.  It is picking up car location so that's something I guess.  Have tried to contact support a few times about it but get no reply.  Anyone else with the same issue or have suggestion how to get it to work again. Same in the web version.

It’s working intermittently for me again - yesterday it stopped monitoring a trip from stone to Ludlow about 10 miles from journeys end and I hadn’t switched off or stopped or anything-very frustrating 🤬

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I see that nothing has been sorted with Lexus Link, highly inaccurate.  Showing vehicle moving when it is parked on my premises. Also trips missing from schedule. Lexus say "Experience amazing" certainly is, pity they cannot produce an app which is the quality of their vehicles.  I have told them, via the app, of this a number of times but there is never a reply.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links