Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus LC 500

JAS3068

I am curious about the LC500. I see several of them for sale but who is buying them. I have a 2021 for sale at according to Auto Trader and KBB a good price but have not had one person interested in the car. I have had it listed for 90 days. I think it is an incredible car? What is it that people don't like? 

Give it time or if you would prefer a quick sale then try it out on Motorway, you might just be surprised. Sorry just noticed you are not in the UK but presumably there is a similar operation in your neck of the woods?

On 11/14/2022 at 6:00 PM, JAS3068 said:

I am curious about the LC500. I see several of them for sale but who is buying them. I have a 2021 for sale at according to Auto Trader and KBB a good price but have not had one person interested in the car. I have had it listed for 90 days. I think it is an incredible car? What is it that people don't like? 

I would think that most people buying this type of car would purchase from main agent

anyone else think this?

10 hours ago, Winston said:

I would think that most people buying this type of car would purchase from main agent

anyone else think this?

Yes. Certainly a dealer of some sort, even if not an official Lexus dealer. Very difficult for a private sale at the higher end of the market. People are nervous of a con with little comeback, need finance etc. etc.

1 hour ago, ColinBarber said:

Yes. Certainly a dealer of some sort, even if not an official Lexus dealer. Very difficult for a private sale at the higher end of the market. People are nervous of a con with little comeback, need finance etc. etc.

Couldn't agree more and I must admit I took a leap of faith when I bought mine from a private individual who had intentionally set up a "company" to sell the car. It was very obvious what was going on but after much research I was more than happy to proceed with positively no regrets since.  I think most would be private buyers need to take some comfort from the "Relax" warranty that lasts 10 years but I must admit, I would prefer to sell my car via Motorway or chop it in as a part ex and perhaps only after giving it a few weeks on Autotrader.

Might be interesting to understand the comparatives with the available warranty in the USA  .  and if we in the UK should be expecting a better deal with Lexus  ??

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links