Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Show us your LC!

BrettMRC

It's been a little quiet in here, and as the dismal weather seems to be here for the long run I expect most of us are not getting out to play!

So, to brighten things up - share your favourite photos of your LC.  😎

image.thumb.jpeg.7e537472d33c153c6007b0cc2d9eeca2.jpeg

• Like 4

Here's mine. It's got a different reg now.

The pictures are from June 2020 before it owned it, when Lexus GB touted it around various magazines and reviewers. These photos are not my own but are professionally taken and there's no way my skills with a camera would improve the view.

It also appears in this YouTube video being driven by none other than Yianni, the car wrapper with his own TV programme on Dave. I reckon he should stick to wrapping cars and I only ever watch this vid through my fingers.

pic1.jpg

pic 2.jpg

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, shapiro said:

Alex, with such provenance, it may just increase in value!

I love that brown interior. Stunning. I’ve never seen a nori green in the flesh, I bet it’s ace in the sunlight.

I think the Nori green came along a year or so later but looks quite similar to my car's paintwork which they mysteriously called Terrane Khaki.

https://mag.lexus.co.uk/lexus-lc-terrane-khaki/

It does seem to change colour depending on the sky and which angle you approach from.

It was a choice between that and one just like yours that Lexus GB also had available. Tough choice. We should meet up and compare notes.

Graeme

Just logged in to say wow I love that green and brown combo. I may have already watched that video… along with every single other LC video by now I think.

I think the American market name for the terrane khaki is nori green - as above they’re the same colour. It’s a stunner - my local dealers hybrid demo car was green and it’s perfect to show off the curves of the LC. Photos don’t do it justice. Serious amount of mica in the paint, it almost glows in bright sunlight.
The tan/brown interior looks great too - I’ve not seen another like it - the car has 21” wheels AND a sunroof, similar to the limited edition blue cars? It must have been an option available for only a short period of time. I’d bet that colour combo is unique in the UK? Interesting to read the magazine article - I didn’t know this edition existed. More interior pics please! Andy

Here's mine. Just to add to the debate on colour names, mine is cadoxton slate, and the American dealer I spoke with recently hadn't heard of the colour. Not sure what it is called in markets outside UK.

20210919_150118.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/27/2023 at 9:45 PM, DavidCM said:

Very smart Brett.

I see the evidence that you've been down to the local Lexus dealer with your angle grinder,hanging on the wall by the fusebox.

Wasn't me guv... 🤐

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links