Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2023 F Stand

Hi everyone, the early bird Japfest tickets are available now. £20 Who's interested!?

Japfest is on the 23rd April next year.

This year we had 4 turn up on the F stand.

Hopefully we can hit it harder this time around with as many F's attending, I'm still yet to meet more of you in person.

I'm happy to organise the stand for those interested 

Who's in !?

https://events.fastcar.co.uk/japfest/

I have also been invited to the RC stand. Hmmmm. I missed last year owing to a holiday I forgot about, well up for this one just dont know if I will go for the F stand or the RC stand..

Do you have a club stand already organised with them?

I’m interested, any more information would be great, just need to check with the wife as the eldest is getting married n we’re driving over to Spain as well BUT don’t think that’s until later in the year……… I really should listen to her more 🙄…….. I’m in Essex.

Excellent, so far we've got 3, we needed 6 last year to secure the stand. If anyone knows someone who would be interested spread the word and the love. It would be awesome to have a massive line up of F cars.  @GSF_REG, @hockeyedwards , @Rob RCF would you guys be interested ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 7:10 PM, 4969_LXS said:

Excellent, so far we've got 3, we needed 6 last year to secure the stand. If anyone knows someone who would be interested spread the word and the love. It would be awesome to have a massive line up of F cars.  @GSF_REG, @hockeyedwards , @Rob RCF would you guys be interested ?

Sorry I have been silent on this, I have a work trip the same weekend, I'm still trying to work out if I can make it.

• Like 1

@4969_LXS the Artisan Spirits bumpers and skirts. Just wanted to make it look a little more aggressive but I'm not a fan of kits that you basically glue on to the existing bumpers.

https://artisanspirits.co.jp/artisanspirits/car-lineup/lexus/is-f/is-f_20-ars-ars/index_english.html

Hi everyone, to book Into the club stand. Quote this when you purchase club tickets. 

Club name :- Lexus F Club

Club code :- JF101-159

Aimed at F cars but not going to turn anyone away who is interested in joining. 

Likewise If you know anyone who isn't on here with an F or something mad who would be interested, forward them on, the more the merrier 🤟😁.

Edited by 4969_LXS
Removed spaces in the code

Hmmm, they seem to have changed booking provider from last year that requires a sign up and only has "Club Password" not name and code and doesn't seem to work.

Incorrect field entry.
The following field value does not match a valid code or the code is no longer active:

-
Club Booking Password

50 minutes ago, HallifordMan said:

Will buy a ticket soon, plan to invite a BMW-friend to see if we can convert him!

Hi Henry, remember they do checks at the entrance if they get a sniff of BMW-ness all hell could break loose LOL.

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links