Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

3 hours ago, Hookyman said:

Does anybody know which ships are en route to the UK at the moment? Apparently my NX is at sea. Looks like it will be a November delivery to me. 

Your dealer should be able to tell you the name of the ship. Depends how long its been at sea so you may even get an October handover.

Yes it’s a company car, so I deal with fleet, not a dealer. Unless it arrives in the first half of October, then the company will not accept it until the 1st Nov. Some end of month finance restriction. 

Finally got my NX after 1.5 years wait… first few reflections:

1. When EV range is 0, lexus  app shows  that there are 30% left.

2. Charging to 100% consumes about 12 KWh 

3. EV range is about 60 km, outdoor temperature is about 15 degrees Celsius, and 0 fan.

4. wiper probably need to be adjusted/fine-tuned as it can’t reach the edge of windshield- attached a photo for illustration 

5. My family members feel that its suspension is much better/softer than my current Volvo XC60, noise level is also better probably due to that Xc60 has diesel engine.

6. The hybrid coach provided by Lexus app is useful, it does detect the harsh brakes I performed and suggest me to have gentle and early brakes

7. Wireless charging works ok with my Iphone 12 that has a thick case, however charging speed is very slow.

8. Kick sensor doesn’t work sometimes (maybe 2/10) , it just beeps two three times, not sure why, I will check the manual.

9. I got one key fob( Sweden )

10. Home Charging cable , isn’t it too heavy 😂

Brs

C

IMG_4222.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chance521 said:

Finally got my NX after 1.5 years wait… first few reflections:

1. When EV range is 0, lexus  app shows  that there are 30% left.

2. Charging to 100% consumes about 12 KWh 

3. EV range is about 60 km, outdoor temperature is about 15 degrees Celsius, and 0 fan.

4. wiper probably need to be adjusted/fine-tuned as it can’t reach the edge of windshield- attached a photo for illustration 

5. My family members feel that its suspension is much better/softer than my current Volvo XC60, noise level is also better probably due to that Xc60 has diesel engine.

6. The hybrid coach provided by Lexus app is useful, it does detect the harsh brakes I performed and suggest me to have gentle and early brakes

7. Wireless charging works ok with my iPhone 12 that has a thick case, however charging speed is very slow.

8. Kick sensor doesn’t work sometimes (maybe 2/10) , it just beeps two three times, not sure why, I will check the manual.

9. I got one key fob( Sweden )

10. Home Charging cable , isn’t it too heavy 😂

Brs

C

IMG_4222.jpeg

Glad you finally got your car - enjoy

with regard to point 1 - that is correct for the car.  Lexus have them set for the final 30% to be used in HV mode (to help out with the milage etc) so when you drop to 30% then the ev range is zero, but there is still Battery power.

i personally think the 30% setting is to high and should be 25 or even 20% 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HMT said:

Glad you finally got your car - enjoy

with regard to point 1 - that is correct for the car.  Lexus have them set for the final 30% to be used in HV mode (to help out with the milage etc) so when you drop to 30% then the ev range is zero, but there is still battery power.

i personally think the 30% setting is to high and should be 25 or even 20% 

Yeah, I’ve talked to sales and he also agreed that 30% is probably too high, and Lexus may revisit the setting in future 

• Like 3

Regarding the kick sensor you have to move away from the tailgate after using the sensor. It will not operate (and just beeps) if it thinks you or some other object is near. 

I had the same issues initially but have now mastered it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Regarding the kick sensor you have to move away from the tailgate after using the sensor. It will not operate (and just beeps) if it thinks you or some other object is near. 

I had the same issues initially but have now mastered it!

Every day is a school day with the NX 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just got my car after 16 months of waiting (350h takumi)

I got one remote key fob and an addtional "blade" - no key card though. the dealer said an additional key would be coming some time.

If I compare the specs for the NX when I ordered it - and what is online now, originally there were "2 key fobs and card key", current spec only states "1 remote key fob and card key"

so not really sure what the second key will be, a key card or full key?

also the dealer said, that they would not supply any more locking wheel nuts. looking at the current spec, they have been removed as well.

keys.thumb.png.0b5ca0693fca981aa919f3a7291451a3.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, szhrmp said:

Just got my car after 16 months of waiting (350h takumi)

I got one remote key fob and an addtional "blade" - no key card though. the dealer said an additional key would be coming some time.

If I compare the specs for the NX when I ordered it - and what is online now, originally there were "2 key fobs and card key", current spec only states "1 remote key fob and card key"

so not really sure what the second key will be, a key card or full key?

also the dealer said, that they would not supply any more locking wheel nuts. looking at the current spec, they have been removed as well.

keys.thumb.png.0b5ca0693fca981aa919f3a7291451a3.png

Long wait but at least you have your car. I was told the same as yourself. 

I think that the second key (when it eventually arrives) will be a full key.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Scotlex said:

Long wait but at least you have your car. I was told the same as yourself. 

I think that the second key (when it eventually arrives) will be a full key.

For info, I was told by Lexus CS that any car supplied without locking wheel nuts this year will be getting them at some stage.  I contacted them with regards my RZ but the email says "any car" supplied this year so let's see what happens.

With regards my second key, I'm now told to expect it early next year so not very happy.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, DC__ said:

Hi! 

Can I just ask in your experience if Lexus doesn't really offer any complimentary maintenance service to brand new car purchases?

Not in my experience, but the service / offers from the dealerships around the country seems to vary a lot depending on the franchise 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HMT said:

Not in my experience, but the service / offers from the dealerships around the country seems to vary a lot depending on the franchise 

Same for my 450h+ and the maitenance package was almost 40% more than I was paying on my previous RAV4 PHEV even though they are fundamentally similar cars.

9 hours ago, DC__ said:

Hi! 

Can I just ask in your experience if Lexus doesn't really offer any complimentary maintenance service to brand new car purchases?

I negotiated 3 years free servicing when I agreed to buy our 450h+

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

I negotiated 3 years free servicing when I agreed to buy our 450h+

I should have done that when I was still in the negotiation process. 😊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This groups is calm that I felt everyone has already collected their cars except me 😊.

I also got some update after 13.5 months of order and car is now built and in process of being shipped. image.thumb.png.8957f981a2ac2a3c9dea89f3e161ab1a.png
Any estimated time it may take more to reach me? I am from Sweden.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Waquar said:

This groups is calm that I felt everyone has already collected their cars except me 😊.

I also got some update after 13.5 months of order and car is now built and in process of being shipped. image.thumb.png.8957f981a2ac2a3c9dea89f3e161ab1a.png
Any estimated time it may take more to reach me? I am from Sweden.

I'm still on the 'ORDER IN PROGRESS' although my dealer says I can expect mine in mid November.   Ummmmmm, I'd like to believe BUT ....... 🤔

• Like 2

Do i dare to tell without getting lynched here...

Placed my order early sept -23, getting my car on friday.... 🙂

To be honest; official Swedish delivery times from sept -23 are: 350h; 6 months 450h+; ) months, I guess I just got lucky in my combination vs dealers orders  (350h, Sonic White, Rich cream leather and Executive ( a very Swedish trim level, not found elsewhere in EU..) ) only i didnt want was the tech pack for executive so i got more gadgets then I was aiming for...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Waquar said:

You are super lucky with your combination. Which dealer? 
mine is executive + panorama teknik paket

Lexus Malmö, they either had this car on order and someone canceld the order or they simply ordered it on pure speculation...

Original idea was 350h Executive in Sonic White with rich cream leather, dealer was able to offer this just as I wanted it + the Tech-pack (Payed half of the tech pack, dealer other half since it wasn't on my wishlist)

• Like 1

Car is at Lexus, registration number allocated, now just waiting to be delivered to my company. Should be with me early November. 450h ordered in March. Now officially excited, wonder if the fleet manager will put  a bow on it, and give me a celebratory bottle of wine, or as normal throw the keys at me, and tell me to try and not crash this one……

• Haha 4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links