Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

JAE meet Confirmation (Please read)

Steve

The JAE is appraching and the committee is working hard to provide a great meet with tricks and treats!

We need your confirmation that you are going to attend this meeting so we can have your name on the list for the LOC 2002 Trophy awards!

Those who have already confirmed do not need to re apply.

Please add your name that you signed up with to the meet with to the bottom of this post.

For those who have not signed up so far can apply here: http://www.teamlexus.co.uk/meeting.htm

We have been extended to sign up until a few days before the meeting as we have reserved extra spaces.

Everyone attending shall be up for the awards.. so get polishing! :P

I am serious here guys... I need you to confirm you are going to attend this meeting... if your name is in this list please reply to the thread with your confirmation... thank you

Name: IAN WILSON

Lexus Model: IS300

People Attending: 3

Name: Jevon

Lexus Model: GS300 - 1994

People Attending: 2

Name: Glen Brewer

Lexus Model: SC 400 LTD

Name: James Rawlings

Lexus Model: IS200

Name: rik ede

Lexus Model: v300 twin turbo gs300 vertex edition

Name: Colin Murray

Lexus Model: IS300 sportcross maybe GS300

People Attending: 1

Name: Vic

Lexus Model: IS 200 Sport

Name: BIl Lewis

Lexus Model: Soarer TT

Name: Antony Riley

Lexus Model: IS 200 Sport

Name: Alex Nguyen (ukazn)

Lexus Model: IS200

Name: Phil Leach & Tony Hewitt

Lexus Model: IS300 & IS200

People Attending: 4

Name: Ash Patel

Lexus Model: IS200 Sport

Name: will tang

Lexus Model: IS200 sport

People Attending: 2+2?

Name: erwin

Lexus Model: is300 2002

If you are in the list and you are attending then please let us know so we can enter your car for the 2002 LOC awards. Plus this helps us when setting up!

For those who have registered and not a member of the forums can email me at steve@teamlexus.co.uk .. however those who are registered must reply to this thread.

Originally posted by lexussport

Name: Dave and Chris Elsegood

Car: 300bhp GS 430

When: Fri/Sat/Sun

hmmm i think dave has not got enough BHP! :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk