Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show

starletsy

British roads aren't what they used to be. Speed cameras, potholes and traffic have spoiled all the fun and this is particularly frustrating now that the machinery we drive has moved on so dramatically. Thankfully, the JapShow at Santa Pod Raceway is the perfect antidote to a winter of British road restrictions and kicks off on the 19th and 20th of June.

The show is a massive two-day event just for owners of Japanese cars and focuses around public track time and a search to find the fastest road-legal machinery. The JapShow is a safe and legal way to test your car's performance to the limit, and it's great for answering those long-standing questions about "which is fastest".

So whatever you've got in your driveway, from a modified Micra through to a fire-breathing NSX, you will be welcome at the Jap Show and we'll be keen to see what you and your car is capable of on the track. We can tell you now- this is going to be THE BIG ONE for fans of all Japanese cars. See you there!

I been in contact with Santa Pod and booked a club space with camping cars should be on the new tarmac and camping on the grass.

You can get your tickets in advance from Santa Pod...

Prices are:

Advance Tickets Sat: £9 Sun: £9 Weekend: £20

Gate Tickets Sat: £12 Sun: £12 Weekend: £25

TRACK FEE (3 RUNS) £12 (driving license required)

Tickets can be booked buy calling Santa Pod on 01234 782828

Or booked online at Jap Show

What i need is for people that are going to post below and let me know how many people are coming then i can ask for the correct amount of passes and space from the organizers.

Thanks

Simon

P.S. could a moderator please make this sticky :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you post below if you are interested in coming along and also for which day(s). We have some tickets reserved and would like to get them out to you!

Please let us know by 4th June.

Muchos gracias amigos :)

The car is being repaired on Saturday so I'll be camping. Please put my name down for this. Will be booking the tickets sometime over the W/E. But to play it safe, I'll not be going down the track this year.

BR

Paul

The car is being repaired on Saturday so I'll be camping. Please put my name down for this. Will be booking the tickets sometime over the W/E. But to play it safe, I'll not be going down the track this year.

BR

Paul

Your car will be alright by June for a few runs won't it Paul......?

Just rang and have ordered my tickets for the entire W/E - £21 including the booking fee, tickets are being posted today by first class. B)

C U There

BR

Paul

We've now received all the passes for this, so if you want one, please send a Stamped, Self Addressed Envelope to:

Lexus Owners Club

PO BOX 5258

POOLE

BH149XJ

Please bung in a note that this is for the JAPS passes.

Remember this is first come first served so please get a wriggle on! Any probs, PM me but I'm only contactable until THURS 10th.

I am just going on the sunday, sent my SAE off so i should be able to park on the stand. Best time to get there?

Will give you a few goalkeeping tips young Ruskie :whistling:

They need a keeper @ Upton Park :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk