Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stats on NX 450h+ Predicted EV Range

Happy 2024!

First charge of the New Year with a predicted 48.2/42.4 unsurprisingly fractionally down on previous results.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Another reduction in the predicted range with today's early morning charge indicating 47.6/41.4.

Mine's also slightly down at 48.1/43.3. I actually achieved 33 miles before re-charge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/3/2024 at 11:30 AM, Harry Junior said:

2024 first charge and going down. 
47.7/44.4

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year!

I have noticed that the last two charging cycles the Battery went down from 55 miles down to 52.8.

I assume it might be due to the low temperatures and that when in a few month time the weather improves the mileage would go back to 55.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

Mine's also slightly down at 48.1/43.3. I actually achieved 33 miles before re-charge.

Tonight it's 48.2/42.2 - a bit colder in Leeds today. Managed 30 miles on my last charge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

First month down against ownership.. and range steadily climbing, in spite of cold temps. Started with 40.8, now at 46.0 four weeks later. AC climbing slowly, real world performance more around mid 30’s. Bodes well though if I’m seeing steady increases at this time of year

IMG_0801.png

IMG_0708.png

• Like 2

Another overnight charge and a further drop in with aircon. Prediction is 47.6/40.9. Previous indication was 41.4 but in yesterday's plunging temperatures I only managed a miserable 25 miles before the ICE cut in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After my glitch in October, my figures have been gradually increasing and are back to where they once were, very close to the experience of other owners. Average of last 3 charges is 46.8/41.4 with, I think, similar actual distances. I wonder how reliable the app reported distances are? Was my sudden drop in October just an app issue rather than an actual change in range? I suspect it might be as the dash reported range hasn't varied by the same amount; although, naturally, it has decreased with the cold weather.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

After a couple of partial charges managed to get a full charge yesterday giving 47.5 and 42.3 so almost identical to last time - still shows as 42 on the dash so the variation is still much more than in the summer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Another similar prediction to the previous with the overnight charge showing 47.8/40.6. Yesterday's predicted 41 resulted in the ICE cutting in after 27.7miles with 3 miles still indicated in EV mode.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Ken R said:

Another similar prediction to the previous with the overnight charge showing 47.8/40.6. Yesterday's predicted 41 resulted in the ICE cutting in after 27.7miles with 3 miles still indicated in EV mode.

Are you just copying and pasting my posts Ken?   😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Overnight charge predicting 47.8/40.2 this morning so overall still incrementally reducing. Actual yesterday was still c30 miles.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links