Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LOC 2002 Awards

Steve

The Lexus Owners Clubs Members car awards held at the JAE on the 27th - 28th Of July.

Categories are

Best In Show + 2nd & 3rd

Best Modified + 2nd & 3rd

Best Standard + 2nd & 3rd

To see all trophies in their splender please click below.

http://www.teamlexus.co.uk/html/modules.ph...bumName=album09

The Judging shall be done by another club and shall be held on the saturday and awards given in the late afternoon!

More information shall be announced in the morning.

Yeah I can see whats going to happen.I'll spend hours cleaning and polishing and then as I drive down to Northampton it will **** it down and the be back to square one :mad::mad:

Originally posted by GRiM

Quick Steve,

Get those back in the Church before anyone notices!!!

Actually Steve, they're absolutely blinding!!!

Congratulations to whoever are the lucky winners!!

LOL that made me laugh!

hey do i sense you not gonna come to JAE gordy?

Originally posted by Chris Shipley

Yeah I can see whats going to happen.I'll spend hours cleaning and polishing and then as I drive down to Northampton it will **** it down and the be back to square one

I can deffo vouch for the fact that it rains a lot in Northampton!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by Zee007

Looking good Stevie.... Should look nice on my....er....someones fireplace! :tumble:

You will have to get rid of your bumper modification first Zee:rolleyes::rolleyes:

and maybe you should try polishing it for once:P

Hope you all have a great time and I'm sorry I will not be able to come to collect my prize.:rolleyes:

Steve, will the cups be returned and presented to somone else the next year??

Originally posted by brn7y

Hope you all have a great time and I'm sorry I will not be able to come to collect my prize.:rolleyes:

Steve, will the cups be returned and presented to somone else the next year??

Nah... winners will keep the trophies... we are a pretigious club... not that tight LOL

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk