Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX300h Tyre Replacement advice and reccomendation

On 6/1/2023 at 9:33 PM, VSR said:

Hi all, my nx has 18 inch wheels, was wondering what tyres you bought (non-budget) that gave a good mix of efficiency and handling, and did you notice an mpg increase over the standard yokohoma which comes with the car. How many miles did your tyres last you. i have also noticed my nx does not show tyre air pressure does your, or is it in a sub menu. Thanks in advance!

Vishi.. I Have same car and year..Mine also does not show tyre pressures and have looked in the menu but to no avail...if i was replacing my tyres i would without doubt go for the Mitchelin Crossclimate Tyres  Great recommendations for These..better fuel consumption and so Quiet and safe on wet roads

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/16/2023 at 6:42 AM, stephschad said:

I can only support this. I use these tires since 5 years on my NX now and they are great in all weather conditions.

I just ordered Michelin Cross Climate 2 (225/60 R18 104W) XL from Halfords at an acceptable £144 each after reading all the positive reviews here. Hopefully it's still as impactful on my now ancient 64 plate. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 4:59 PM, ErikSvensson said:

I just ordered Michelin Cross Climate 2 (225/60 R18 104W) XL from Halfords at an acceptable £144 each after reading all the positive reviews here. Hopefully it's still as impactful on my now ancient 64 plate. 

Are you pleased with the tyres ? My NX300 currently has Bridgestone 225/60R 18 100 H . Does the 100 or 104 make any difference? . Avon are a very good price , good reviews and apparently Made In UK ??? . Any thoughts anyone ? 

On 6/3/2023 at 10:42 AM, Eggie said:

The best tyres I ever had on my NX300h were the Michelin cross climate ones. Transformed the car. Better ride, quieter and hard wearing.  Excellent in all weather. I would recommend these all day.

Just Out Of Interest Dan How much did You Pay For the Mitchelin Cross Climate Tyres And did the dealership supply and fit them ?

I fitted Continental All Season tyres to all 4 corners of my 2018 NX. They have been on for 18 months now. 

The interior of the car is so much quieter, both in the wet and the dry. I have driven the car over sloping wet grass, where the original tyres gave up, and they never lost traction once.

I had considered changing the car, but with these new tyres on it really does feel like a new car, so has potentially saved me quite a bit of money 😃

4 hours ago, Grumps said:

I fitted Continental All Season tyres to all 4 corners of my 2018 NX. They have been on for 18 months now. 

The interior of the car is so much quieter, both in the wet and the dry. I have driven the car over sloping wet grass, where the original tyres gave up, and they never lost traction once.

I had considered changing the car, but with these new tyres on it really does feel like a new car, so has potentially saved me quite a bit of money 😃

What tyres did they replace?

On 10/3/2023 at 9:10 PM, Dealkent said:

Are you pleased with the tyres ? My NX300 currently has Bridgestone 225/60R 18 100 H . Does the 100 or 104 make any difference? . Avon are a very good price , good reviews and apparently Made In UK ??? . Any thoughts anyone ? 

I had the Avons on my NX300h and they were bloody brilliant!

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2023 at 9:10 PM, Dealkent said:

Very happy. Smoother quieter ride, less high pitched road noise than the old Yokohamas. feels grippier on the road as well.

I normally get 40-41 mpg in winter and now getting 43 so a bit better fuel economy. Only concern would be that the installers said they would wear out quickly but will be some years before I know.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links