Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

E5 petrol TESCO CHARLATANS & THIEVES

The trouble is that so many big companies care so little about their customers and have adopted a take it or leave it attitude that is tantamount to bullying. Personally, I've been boycotting BT and Vodafone for over 10 years and Sainsburys for the last 5 years because of poor/non-existent customer support. Maybe, today, they are better (I doubt it) but they lost my business years ago and I'm not going to risk my stress levels by giving them the benefit of the doubt and giving them another go any time soon. In my opinion, it's got so bad that there needs to be legislation to force companies over a certain size to offer minimum levels of customer support.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2023 at 6:57 PM, Malc1 said:

So today I fill up at the Tescos petrol stn. nr Barming Maidstone Kent 

attracted in by the headline unleaded 141.9     Always expect to pay 6/7p more for E5 

BUT 13p more at 154.9 sodding

CHARLATANS & THIEVES 

BOYCOTT TESCO I say

BOYCOTT TESCO

BOYCOTT TESCO 

anyone else experienced this level of thievery going on ? 

it’s unforgivable TESCO sliming their way into your pockets with UNFAIR PRACTICE headline pricing advertising 

you’re joining the massive petrol Q and only see the price appear once you’ve lifted the pump nozzle out of its holster ….. it’s simply THIEVERY on a grand scale …… and of course there’s zilch paper receipt these days 

BEWARE of being hoodwinked by TESCO 

to say I’m ultra annoyed is rather the understatement 

Malc 

Malcom.. Get hold of the Store General Manager And complain to him about the Tactical display of the Price charged only when you notice at the pump...This should be represented in a way that clearly indicates the price per litre before you go Near the pump..Ask For the Divisional Area Manager,s Telephone number to make him aware of this Shoddy Practice..That should put the wind up Him...!!!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

Malcom.. Get hold of the Store General Manager And complain to him about the Tactical display of the Price charged only when you notice at the pump...This should be represented in a way that clearly indicates the price per litre before you go Near the pump..Ask For the Divisional Area Manager,s Telephone number to make him aware of this Shoddy Practice..That should put the wind up Him...!!!!

I’ve never been even close to that errant petrol station before and I suspect I shan’t again for many moons to come 

It’s life …… Big Business is often in the hands of charlatans and crooks and from earlier corporate dealings with another company I was involved with long back, the erstwhile people in charge of this Tesco Shower were dreadful in their corporate dealings 

BUT we did personally get quite friendly with a really nice very senior Tesco Area Director ? when we lived in Benenden some 30 years ago …… he was too nice for them, he was fired …… they’ve gone down hill since 🥵

just don’t think you can get the staff these days 😂

My angst will pass ….. my dad, about 60 years ago had a very good relationship with a Cohen, one of those that “ invented” Tescos ….. back in the day eh ! 

I’ll just avoid giving them my money shopping, make them “ hurt “.  where it matters , their Bottom  Line 

thank heavens Aldi don’t sell petrol ….. I can use them with impunity 👍

Best to keep cheerful …… makes everyone happy ( usually ….. apart from a few miserable gits on here …. and we know who they are eh ! 😄)

Malc 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 6:57 PM, Malc1 said:

So today I fill up at the Tescos petrol stn. nr Barming Maidstone Kent

It is cheaper by 3p or 4p per litre  at ASDA CHATHAM. A handy site is petrolprice.com. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links