Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

MY24 NX350H Premium Pack

Has anyone took delivery of MY24 spec NX350H. 
I ordered mine back end of April and was told that it would be MY24 spec with Lexus Link Pro. 
Just noticed today on the Lexus website that the new specs have changed when you select the new premium pack option. 
It now comes with a host of standard items like for example drivers memory for 3 user, kick sensor, HUD and 360deg panoramic view monitor to list just a few for the new spec premium pack. 
I have been trying to get confirmation from my dealer with me ordering a MY24 NX350H premium pack if mine will come with all the extras that come now. 
But not getting any confirmation from my dealer as to what will come as standard. 

I took delivery of an NX350H with Premium Pack a week ago, which I believe is the MY24 spec, in that it has the new UWB key fob, Lexus Link Pro, 14" screen, and electric seats. It was ordered in March 2022. But no, it doesn't have all those extra features you describe, which would have been nice.

As usual, specifications change, so presume those extras would apply to new orders from hereon.

My order is just in progress so I am not sure if it will come as the new spec with not going into build yet. 
will have to wait and see if the dealer comes back with clarification. 

As far as I am aware these additional features are part of the Premium Plus pack and not the premium pack. Hope this isn't too disappointing!

58 minutes ago, Gaazzared said:

The premium pack plus includes Lexus link pro and some other items as standard. 

Good luck. I hope you get all the above add ons. I might ask for some money back as others are paying less and getting the same. 😂

Oh, you are looking at the FWD not AWD. Wonder why you can get the extras on FWD only? If you want these added extras on AWD vehicle it is considerably more

Our order (now built) from May 2022 was for the Premium Plus Pack and contains all the extras you list. The special paint was an extra cost. You could not get these goodies on the FWD model, only the AWD.

1 hour ago, Harrier Man said:

I suspect an error on the website. It wouldn't be the first time.

Agree. The website is almost certainly wrong!

14 minutes ago, robby666 said:

Got my MY24 350h fwd premium pack a few days ago. Sorry doesn't have any of that extra equipment on it.

When did your order go into build. 
mine is still showing order in progress, going to go into my dealer at the weekend and try and get some confirmation. 

Just Been in to see my dealer rather than go back and forward with emails. 
They are going to raise a case and let me know the outcome, I suspect more than likely it the website will be wrong. 
They did tell me some good news though, my car is due to be built in the next 2 weeks and delivery to them should be 13th September. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Any update on this?

I am considering a FWD NX with premium pack. From what I have read on this post, the 14” screen/Lexus Link Pro is now standard along with electric seats. 

Do we know if the panoramic view monitor is also now standard as stated on the website?

I wondered why the car wow descriptions all mentioned Lexus Pro. When you use the Lexus configurator it doesn’t show the Lexus Link Pro and 14” screen as standard, but if you add it the cost does not increase and it also adds the electric seats too.

Thanks

11 minutes ago, stepppy said:

Any update on this?

I am considering a FWD NX with premium pack. From what I have read on this post, the 14” screen/Lexus Link Pro is now standard along with electric seats. 

Do we know if the panoramic view monitor is also now standard as stated on the website?

I wondered why the car wow descriptions all mentioned Lexus Pro. When you use the Lexus configurator it doesn’t show the Lexus Link Pro and 14” screen as standard, but if you add it the cost does not increase and it also adds the electric seats too.

Thanks

The website is incorrect. You don’t get the 360 pan camera or the driver position memory either. 
The price is also incorrect as well. 
You would think that they would have rectified this by now. 
If you customise your option and click on continue you then get the list of what comes with the premium pack. 

I thought the 360 camera was a long shot, but I think the price is correct (including Lexus Link Pro) and seem to tally with Car Wow, but I have the best price dealer with my questions to get further confirmation.

image.thumb.png.ca9848a45db730d7c740f632461d3dbe.png

Main thing I am pleased about is the bigger screen and electric seats.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stepppy said:

I thought the 360 camera was a long shot, but I think the price is correct (including Lexus Link Pro) and seem to tally with Car Wow, but I have the best price dealer with my questions to get further confirmation.

image.thumb.png.ca9848a45db730d7c740f632461d3dbe.png

Main thing I am pleased about is the bigger screen and electric seats.

The price is definitely wrong on the website. See photo below for the 2024 price list. I just bought the same spec and the cost is £47,778 plus paint. 

IMG_0402.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gaazzared said:

The price is definitely wrong on the website. See photo below for the 2024 price list. I just bought the same spec and the cost is £47,778 plus paint. 

IMG_0402.png

Totally confused now

image.thumb.png.c8298d476dbb17658236f12e0e4efcc9.png

Same as the price list you show above and just checked on website too.

I do know my head was spinning yesterday trying to work out what was and was not included. 

The price Car Wow were quoting as the original manufacturer price was higher which I now know is the correct price. 

The price you quote however does tie in with Car Wow with the metallic paint etc…..

EDIT just re-reading and what you are saying is the price list you quote above is incorrect as is the configurator, the correct price is what you/car wow say, apologies I’m full of cold at the moment and it’s making me a bit slow. 

How Lexus expects any to make an informed choice is baffling. 

36 minutes ago, stepppy said:

Totally confused now

image.thumb.png.c8298d476dbb17658236f12e0e4efcc9.png

Same as the price list you show above and just checked on website too.

I do know my head was spinning yesterday trying to work out what was and was not included. 

The price Car Wow were quoting as the original manufacturer price was higher which I now know is the correct price. 

The price you quote however does tie in with Car Wow with the metallic paint etc…..

It’s £47,780 and you still have £770 on top of that depending on what paint colour you go with. My cost was £48,550 with the celestial blue paint. 
I am pleased I went for the bigger screen otherwise I would have regretted it. 
one thing for sure it is a lovely car to drive. 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links