Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance cover less for new NX450h+ than for my 2020 RAV4

Rang up NFU to change from my existing cover to my new NX450h+ Takumi and to my amazement was told I would be getting a refund. The Lexus is less to insure than my RAV4.

• Like 1

I am insured with NFU and also got a refund when I changed to my 350h from my previous 2017 NX. I think its to do with all the safety equipment on board.

• Like 2

It cost me £ 40 more to insure my new RZ for 6 months over my existing policy for a 2 year old Range Rover Velar P400e. They did say the renewal for the Velar would rocket in November if I kept it !

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 8:53 PM, Hayzee said:

My premium for the NX450 went up 40% over what I was paying for my RAV4 PHEV ☹️

Which insurance company?

11 hours ago, BillSt said:

Which insurance company?

I was with Flow who wanted 40% more but I changed to LV where it increased about 15% . Interestingly Flow is owned by LV

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just got my car renewal insurance from NFU.   Very pleasantly surprised. Its gone down. Premium less than last year and nothing to do with NCB as already on max.  This is a novelty as most insurance has shot up.

• Like 3

On 8/30/2023 at 4:21 PM, Eggie said:

Just got my car renewal insurance from NFU.   Very pleasantly surprised. Its gone down. Premium less than last year and nothing to do with NCB as already on max.  This is a novelty as most insurance has shot up.

Just curious to run my NX quotes for next year. To confirm I am on the correct website, are you all referring to NFU Mutual Car Insurace?

Thank you :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links