Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who’s got snow today?

steve2006

Apparently forecast we here, near Alfreton, Derbyshire had nothing at 1.00 am but around 3” ( 7.5cm to younger members) dropped between then and 4.00am noticed at the loo visit.

What have we got around the UK in other areas?

As for the Lexus related content……..with 280 BHP, rear wheel drive and all season tyres…..it’s staying in the garage!

IMG_1112.jpeg

IMG_1111.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We have none here in Preston, but the forecast is for some later today. Doubt it will be much, Over the years I have noted how protected we are here from virtually everything going on around us. Car will stay on the driveway, but I'll probably be out in it. Always loved the stuff since I was a kid in the Dales when we used to get mountains of it.

25 minutes ago, Ala Larj said:

Inside with a roaring fire in the log burner it’s fine!

Here in Lancashire we sit, wrapped in rags, sucking polo mints, around a photo of a fireplace . As pensioners we break into our stash of dried Whippet turds and burn them slowly in an old frying pan on the flag floor in the sitting room. The boarded up windows keep the draughts at bay.. We have never had it so good for the last 13 yrs.

Poking Burning Manure Near A Traditional Yurt Stock video footage | 1675520

• Haha 2

As it seems to be getting fashionable to show off our pride and joy parked in our lovely driveway at our lovely house, I thought I would share this picture taken in my garden this week. Just look at the size of my garden with my beautiful maison in the centre. Eat your hearts out Paupers!

Australia bush abandoned car hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

• Haha 1

BTW With respect to Donald the ex president of the USA, we decided to call our house Trump mansion. We do both like beans.

The car in the picture got its health check at Lexus last week. Passed 100% with green lights on everything.

23 minutes ago, GMB said:

As it seems to be getting fashionable to show off our pride and joy parked in our lovely driveway at our lovely house, I thought I would share this picture taken in my garden this week. Just look at the size of my garden with my beautiful maison in the centre. Eat your hearts out Paupers!

Australia bush abandoned car hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

A word of caution, if I may Gray.

There may be less charitable Lexus owners here who will resent you flaunting your obvious wealth.  🙁

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LenT said:

A word of caution, if I may Gray.

There may be less charitable Lexus owners here who will resent you flaunting your obvious wealth.  🙁

No worries he's renting that from me in exchange for an unlimited supply of Wigan Kebabs.

• Haha 1

Thanks Len

I will stop showing off. I have now bought some new bedding that does not have sleeves on it. I won't mention all our exotic pets some of which have many legs and look suspiciously like spiders🤔

• Haha 1

Just now, Boomer54 said:

No worries he's renting that from me in exchange for an unlimited supply of Wigan Kebabs.

Damn it. You've given the game away. I was hoping everyone would get jealous of me. But now that they know I have all those delicious Wigan Kebabs they will be even more jealous. Yes!  

Just a hoar frost here yesterday morning and eve BUT all breezed away with incoming drizzle and “ warmth” up to about ZERO plus 1or 3 

Queenborough Isle of Sheppey Kent ……. but where’s the wintry sunshine gone ????

Malc 

29 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Just a hoar frost here yesterday

We had some frosty whores hanging around Wigan Market last week, but the Kebabs were hot as hell.

Anyway, childish facetious "humour" aside. All the dreaded weather predictions have not happened here yet. Now a lot of rain, so it's back to "normal" UK weather for the time being.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links