Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Importing ISF to UK

In the process of importing a ISF to the UK. After looking around a while I've settled for a Pearl White 2013 model. Its got a cat back exhaust, coilovers and riding on RCF alloys which really fill the arches. Its already on a ship a fifth of its way here. Already exited 😁

Pics to follow 😉

• Like 5

Very nice!
I’ve owned 2 JDM imports (Toyota Celsiors) a 1994 and presently a 2004 both in excellent condition and low mileage.

Difficult to get any Japanese service history with them but my present one has oil change stickers all stuck to the B pillar.

TV is completely obsolete and just Radio 2 available on the FM radio.

Does RK Tuning collect the car from the docks, do all the paperwork, retrofitting the rear fogs lights and the speedo conversion/delimiting etc?

• Like 1

I got my GT4 ST205 from Newera back in the day. I still have it and it's close to 550 bhp

Miguel is the director of Newera and really friendly and helpful in every way. He helped me in sourcing the car, getting it inspected and ready for its journey here.

RK Tuning will be collecting the car, getting it MOT'd and registered for use in UK.

I'm not sure about the speedo conversion and delimiting. Will need to speak to them about it once the car is collected. 

28 minutes ago, jeffrosie6 said:

Is yours with the centralised recounter? And is it delimited and converted to mph?

Nah mine is a 2010 so it doesn't have the centre tach. Converted to mph yes. Delimited? Not sure actually, guess I'll have to find out!

4 hours ago, jeffrosie6 said:

I got my GT4 ST205 from Newera back in the day

Brings back memories!

I had an import Celica GT4 RC (Japanese version of the Carlos Sainz) and is the car I enjoyed the most. I wish I still had it sometimes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeffrosie6 said:

Any recommendations for a good drop in performance panel air filter

This is what I have in my ISF: https://www.modinjapan.com/toms-racing-japan-air-cleaner-super-ram-ii-drop-in-air-filter-for-lexus-is-f-rc-f-and-gs-f-17801-tsr35-tms-17801-tsr35.html

• Like 2

On 12/4/2023 at 3:48 PM, jeffrosie6 said:

I got my GT4 ST205 from Newera back in the day. I still have it and it's close to 550 bhp

Miguel is the director of Newera and really friendly and helpful in every way. He helped me in sourcing the car, getting it inspected and ready for its journey here.

I had both an ST205 and ST185. Really enjoyed them both though the 185 never really got ran.  That’s good power in the 3S-GTE.  Assume you have had block work done, turbo, installed an intercooler?

Still have the ST205 spoiler as a souvenir!

On 12/7/2023 at 11:03 PM, Grey One said:

Same, really easy to clean, sounds better than the OEM filter, and maybe makes an extra HP or two, all good

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links