Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

11 hours ago, Starlight said:

Has anyone received the new lexus interface software update by any chance?

Do you mean Lexus Link+ ?

26 minutes ago, Hayzee said:

Do you mean Lexus Link+ ?

I believe that some owners in Europe and North America have received an OTA software update for the Infotainment system. Nothing for my car yet though.

From what I gather, it's not a major upgrade. A YouTuber in Canada posted the following:-

• Thanks 2

My car (2022 450h+) started offering the update today. I’m holding off for a little while but once I update I will post results here

• Like 1

I have, it’s for the Sat Nav and and Voice it brings it up to 2050, it took about 40 mins all in, I haven’t tried it yet but can’t see any difference on the the Sat Nav screen.

Just installed mine. Took just over 20 minutes to download and install.

Navigation screen looks like there is more detailed info on it. Unfortunately though, I have lost all my Navigation Favourites and recent trips. Even have to reset Home.

IMG_6775.jpeg

IMG_6776.jpeg

IMG_6769.jpeg

IMG_6774.jpeg

Oh that’s going to be a pain if the favourites always disappear as I’ve got loads of them

I’m really hoping the Siri issue has been fixed on CarPlay as that is unusable for me at the moment

I’ll probably update at the weekend after noting all of the favourites and see how it goes

• Like 1

Wondering if anyone with 350H has received it. Strange thing happening to my app for weeks. If I tap on vehicle status, it draws blank stating - no update received for vehicle status

So far underwhelming in terms of any new functionality, was hoping it might include the long awaited wireless AA but no.  Hopefully it will fix the profile sync error which I have twice this week already (pre update)

Did the update this morning, only took 13 mins including the reboot and a quick look at the results. I don't see any significant changes but all my favourites and trip data are still there so I'm happy!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AWC said:

Did the update this morning, only took 13 mins including the reboot and a quick look at the results. I don't see any significant changes but all my favourites and trip data are still there so I'm happy!

Not sure how I can lose dozens of favourites and recent trips and you keep yours Alex!😡🤔

45 minutes ago, hintonwood said:

Not sure how I can lose dozens of favourites and recent trips and you keep yours Alex!😡🤔

I just followed the on-screen instructions but whether that would make any difference is anyone's guess. I suppose it could be model dependent?

We should have a software upgrade wishlist! Mine would include wireless Android Auto with automatic switching (none of this toggling on/off nonsense), and more DAB presets. 

51 minutes ago, Alistair M said:

We should have a software upgrade wishlist! Mine would include wireless Android Auto with automatic switching (none of this toggling on/off nonsense), and more DAB presets. 

I agree. Here's my wishlist:-

Turn by turn directions shown in the HUD when using Google Maps via Android Auto. 

Some indication in the HUD when my NX350h is in EV mode (maybe the speed indicator turns green or something like that?).

The ability to hide the first row of HVAC controls when using Android Auto or apple CarPlay (similar to how it works for the native map screen). Would be nice to utilise the full screen real estate for AA.

Split screen functionality in the native multimedia system. Having the option to view both map and audio at the same time might tempt me away from AA. 

I doubt I'll see any of this come to pass during my term of ownership of the car, if ever. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AWC said:

I just followed the on-screen instructions but whether that would make any difference is anyone's guess. I suppose it could be model dependent?

Knowing Lexus’s history with software, nothing could surprise me anymore…..

I’ve been using the Sat Nav all day and couldn’t notice any difference, back to Waze and apple Maps for me which I find much better in every department.

I had the software upgrade on Tuesday. Since then none of my journeys have been recorded in the Lexus Link+ app and the "find my car" facility is not working either. Both worked fine before the upgrade.

Anyone else having the same issues?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Andy B said:

I had the software upgrade on Tuesday. Since then none of my journeys have been recorded in the Lexus Link+ app and the "find my car" facility is not working either. Both worked fine before the upgrade.

YES Andy, I have the same issue. No trips recorded and no current car location.🤬

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Andy B said:

Yes, me too....

• Thanks 1

I did the update for the RX on Wednesday and my trip history is being recorded correctly in LL+. My update was purely for the Navigation software, whereas I’ve seen some others have had updates to vehicle systems.

• Like 1

Just installed, lost all history in navigation and Hey Lexus has gone. Any voice commands are met with " your phone does not support this" Hopeless. Updates are supposed to improve functions!

• Sad 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links