Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your Best Found Gadget

Steve

Originally posted by Administrator

I have been looking for one of these... It's an alarm that pages you, forget these normal car alarms that people ignore... let the alarm page you! and its under £100

http://www.incargadgets.co.uk/shop/product...products_id=100

whats you best found gadget?

Excellent site! 400 yards isn't a lot, though. Do you think you could hear the alarm going off at 400 yards?

It's not car related but I've just bought this on eBay to replace an 8mb IBM one I had which I broke. It's about half the size of a highlighter pen, has a USB plug and gives you a solid-state 128Mb portable drive. I bought mine for £55 and I can store my work plus 4 or 5 CDs worth of MP3s on it - better than a floppy!

USB Key Drive

best gadget i found is this thing that has a screen and buttons with numbers on it. u dial up a number wait a few seconds and someone answers and u talk. its like a portable version of the ones thta u have plugged in at your home. its called a mobile and you can also write messages to people.

but the best thing about is that when you go out you take it with you and you can get a girls number after you chatted them up and ring to arrange to meet them another day. especially conveniant if you got a girlfriend/wife etc and you wanna keep it secret from her................:cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D

Originally posted by Playa

best gadget i found is this thing that has a screen and buttons with numbers on it. u dial up a number wait a few seconds and someone answers and u talk. its like a portable version of the ones thta u have plugged in at your home. its called a mobile and you can also write messages to people.

but the best thing about is that when you go out you take it with you and you can get a girls number after you chatted them up and ring to arrange to meet them another day. especially conveniant if you got a girlfriend/wife etc and you wanna keep it secret from her................:cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D

ouch.. he has playa written all over him.. note the last part of his message... what a playa!

Hey playa... do you mess with peoples wives etc? :lol::lol:

Originally posted by Administrator

ouch.. he has playa written all over him.. note the last part of his message... what a playa!

Hey playa... do you mess with peoples wives etc? :lol::lol:

depends if the wife is worth it and under 35. :cool::P

na dnt think i would mess with someones wife. girlfriend maybe

dunno steve, dnt like them too old, 35's pushing it on the old scale anyway and thats my limit with only a few exeptions.

i'll have to try it with a married women that sounds like a good challenge, souldn.t be a problem:cool::cool:

• 2 weeks later...

dunno steve, dnt like them too old, 35's pushing it on the old scale anyway and thats my limit with only a few exeptions.

i'll have to try it with a married women that sounds like a good challenge, souldn.t be a problem:cool::cool:

Ever thought about buying a Beemer? I believe they have an owners site, too.......

Originally posted by Grangey

Ever thought about buying a Beemer? I believe they have an owners site, too.......

what you tryin to say Grangey

another cool gadget that goes well with the mobile phone is the car. you get in drive to the desired ladies house or place that you just arranged to meet her after you spoke to her on that mobile phone gadget then when all is said and done or you get bored you go home! or you can use the mobile to call a taxi firm and they will come to the location you request and take the lady back to where she lives................:tumble:

Go figure.

You have this funny habit of getting my back up every time you post.

Sorry, but there you go..............

definetly my fav gadgets at the moment are my Bluetooth headset / PCMCIA card.

got my brothers t68 paired to my laptop - so can turn it off at will - great fun when he is 'this close' to a top score on Erix

:lol::lol::lol:

For my next trick?

sit outside his house in the car and continually hit the 'Locate Mobile' button so that his phone constantly does this really annoying beep.

oh - adnd I use it on the road with GPRS on my t68 for email and other boring work type things

Originally posted by Matthew_McNally

sit outside his house in the car and continually hit the 'Locate Mobile' button so that his phone constantly does this really annoying beep.

Hey Mat - Bluetooth is definately the gadget of the year - got my phone and laptop all tricked - endless amounts of fun with all the doughnuts in the office who switch it on by default not knowing what it is!!! :lol:

Go figure.

none of them comments was dircted at you Grangey so i dont c wot the problem is

Go figure.

No, mate. But then I didn't assume for a minute you would........

Go figure.

ok Grangey i dont kno wot your grief with me is. you say every time i post i get your back up. skip my posts then mate. dunno if it was the comment i posted about green cars or what. cant be arsed to argue espcially on a pc so heres the idea dnt speak of me and i wont speak of you, kep my name out of your mouth and we can keep it the same.!! the only reasonable thing i can say to you Grangey

Go figure.

dunno if it was the comment i posted about green cars or what.

Grow up...........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links