Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet?

Grangey

Anyone fancy a 'North/Northern meet' on an informal basis? Venue could be Lancashire/Greater Manchester/Derbyshire/Yorkshire or anywhere else central to the most interest. Everyone welcome!

Let me know if you're interested, what dates you prefer and also if you have a location in mind. Milton Keynes is not an option! I may even try a poll........

Paul

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August would be good - the suns shinin' (maybe) so you could all spend the day before washing and waxing (or Mering or Autoglym or Meguairsing, whatever you do!) to show your pride and joys off! Only concern is that it would be TOO soon after JAE? Let me know what you think?

I've got a few days off at the beginning August.That would suit me fime

Great! Let's hope a few more are interested! Hey Chris, if the Financial Director approves the Sports Grill, you could bring it with you! I gotta go Gold, I gotta go Gold............

Paul

Northern meets.... so that'll be Ollerton this weekend????

Then the next Northern meet I know of is at the Great Yorkshire Showground in Harrogate - 4th August. Tis actually a classic car show on, but Honda-R have a section of the field as we are having a charity fund raising bash - lots of competitions etc. to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Relief. You are welcome to come join in!

I like the idea of meeting at shows, but I also really enjoyed the informal meet yesterday. It was cool just standing around and chatting, then cruising to Maccy D's and grabbing a bite to eat. Why dont we do both if people are interested?

Sunday sounds good - how about the middle of the month - JAE's the end of July, right? You've got the 13th or 20th? Where could a batch of Lexus make an impression? We could provide Andy with Long/Lat just to make sure??

well i can defo do,the sunday 4th august.......

a good location i can find if anyone is intrested,

i can do the sat 10th august,

let me know.........

but remember if i say the front entrance,i actually mean the side,tradesmans entrance,the one thats been locked for 10 years:rolleyes:

Originally posted by superchargedIS200

well i can defo do,the sunday 4th august.......

a good location i can find if anyone is intrested,

i can do the sat 10th august,

let me know.........

but remember if i say the front entrance,i actually mean the side,tradesmans entrance,the one thats been locked for 10 years:rolleyes:

We'll just look for the mad waving army man:P

Derbyshire sounds good to me

well i was actually thinking cheshire/manchester area,but derbyshire could be good,but my location locating skills ar'nt so good in the dearbyshire area

if we go for cheshire,i will try for Joderell Bank

(huge radio telescope site)

let me know your thoughts.....................

mat

Originally posted by superchargedIS200

well i was actually thinking cheshire/manchester area,but derbyshire could be good,but my location locating skills ar'nt so good in the dearbyshire area

if we go for cheshire,i will try for Joderell Bank

(huge radio telescope site)

let me know your thoughts.....................

mat

Sound good Mat.Jodrell Bank is quite easy find off the M6

grangey,where in lancashire are you,im thinking there are loads of places around manchester that would make good venues........but just trying to think where.........

if you wanna email Jodrell bank,ask them if it would be ok for a few members from the Lexus Owners Club use there car park for a small meet,and use there facilities.

visitorcentre@jb.man.ac.uk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk