Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet?

Grangey

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by norkep

:o:o:o I've just calulated the distance - 133.4. It should take me 2 1/2 Hrs by autoroute. In another words with my driving - about an 1 1/2 Hrs:D:D:D

I'm not suprised with that thing under the bonnet!

ok,so we are going for sunday 4th august,

now i propose this.......for those that want to meet at:

Sandbach services M6....(timings ?)

drive to Jodrell bank..meet there(for those that want to meet at JB).......

Have a coffee and a bite to eat at JB a chat then cruise upto Blackpool.........

obviously we can change it around and discuss options at either of the locations

please confirm your name to come

just put a yes...in following posts,and a suggestion if you have one.......can you all please send me your email addys so i can confirm nearer the time and discuss timings ............mat

there is a post"northen meet confirmation" place a yes in that aswell

thanks

I'll meet you all at Jodrell Bank if thats okay,beacause it's only about 25mins from my house so is easier than going to Sandbach Services and then coming back again

Originally posted by andyhart21

:o:o:o I've just calulated the distance - 133.4. It should take me 2 1/2 Hrs by autoroute. In another words with my driving - about an 1 1/2 Hrs:D:D:D

I'm not suprised with that thing under the bonnet!

It only a little someting to get me A to B, It just does it very quickly

After the meet at Jordrell Bank, does anyone fancy a convoy across to Harrogate to the Yorkshire Showground. I'll done a quick cal for distance and time, should take approx 2 Hrs to get there and is just over a 100 miles. It should be a good day if anyones interested. I'm thinking of going down there.

I'm wussing out, dag nabbit

I'm off to the states on the 17th July until the 14th August, family out there, I'm truly gutted that I can't make it, but I shall bring lots of gadgety things back to console my poor sobbing car that has no mates.

I am a git.

Adeyb :(

Originally posted by Chris Shipley

I don't think the neighbours would be to impressed if I filled the close up Lexus's

I'm sure they would - they couldn't fail to be impressed with that many quality cars knocking around :D

After the meet at Jordrell Bank, does anyone fancy a convoy across to Harrogate to the Yorkshire Showground. I'll done a quick cal for distance and time, should take approx 2 Hrs to get there and is just over a 100 miles. It should be a good day if anyones interested. I'm thinking of going down there.

Okay - so how many tickets do you all need??? :yes:

All in a good cause.......

????? Chaps????? You can do Blackpool anytime - this event is a one off, and would appreciate your support!!! :?:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk