Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

TeamLexus Business Cards

Many people have asked for something that they can leave on cars, or give to others in order to promote our Club.

I've produced the attached Word2000 document, which contains a sheet of business cards (I've zipped the file to keep it small).

If you want to print them, the document is set up for DECADRY WHITE BUSINESS CARDS WITH SMOOTH EDGES. Buy them in PC World - Decadry stock code OCC-3343. They're about 8 quids for 150 cards, and they peel off - no pesky perforations.

Enjoy!!:lol:

[Edited on 11-6-2002 by Rodders_UK]

[Edited on 11-6-2002 by Rodders_UK]

Originally posted by GRiM

But I think it needs something more grabbing as a catch phrase, other than "Lexus Owners Club. Be part of something great."

Perhaps "Lexus Owners Club. Be part of it."

Grimmo - in what way is "Be part of it" more grabbing than "Be part of something great!".

Have you been on the sauce again?!:tumble::tumble:

Great Stuff!! Just what I need, Give me a week & hopefully we'll have a load more members from the cambridgeshire area. Still think their should be something on it about discounts etc.....

Or how about we print them onto something with a magnetic background.. that way I can throw them onto moving cars!!!:tumble::lol::tumble::lol:

Are we using the ones supplied above, or modding them in any way? Or we could 'run what we brung', I suppose. Or would you (Admin, etc.) prefer we all use the same one?

Is everyones formatting of this one webpage all to *****? :?:

Oooh. It's gone now. Weird.:(

[Edited on 11-6-2002 by Grangey]

Now it's back :o

[Edited on 11-6-2002 by Grangey]

Don't think it is mate - my sig appears in over 450 other posts with no problems.

I'll let Steve know

That's it 450 post's just rub it in...............................here's you knife back!!:mad:

Originally posted by brn7y

Don't think it is mate - my sig appears in over 450 other posts with no problems.

I'll let Steve know

That's it 450 post's just rub it in...............................here's you knife back!!:mad:

hahaha on the floor laughing! :lol:

you guys can display your advert or business card however you wish as long as you dont promise free s*x or soemthing to get them to join the site... poor mat won't be able to handle all the attention! :lol:

[Edited on 13-6-2002 by Administrator]

Ok finaly got into Pc world.....That was hard considering they are my enemy!!!! But for the good of the club I walked into my competitors shop & Bought some of those cards!!

Ive moded the cards a bit, No offence rodders youve done a cracking job, but I think it depends on the person driving the car. Eg youngish guy driving an IS I will give him one of mine & someone a bit more mature looking driving an LS I will give them one of yours. What do you think?

Originally posted by vic

Ive moded the cards a bit, No offence rodders youve done a cracking job, but I think it depends on the person driving the car. Eg youngish guy driving an IS I will give him one of mine & someone a bit more mature looking driving an LS I will give them one of yours. What do you think?

So are you saying I'm old Vic??:flaming::mad:

Only joking mate - yours looks good - go for it mate:bounce:

So are you saying I'm old Vic??:flaming::mad:

Only joking mate - yours looks good - go for it mate:bounce:

Not at all rodders, just that I stumbled onto the club looking for tuning parts etc...for my car & not only did I find all the right places to get them from but a load of good people too!! Whereas someone a bit older just wouldnt be interested in tuning but would be interested in meeting & making new friends within a lexus community.

But while we are on the subject, are you old??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He he he

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links