Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mini Meet In Mk

norkep

I'm going to try my best and get this day off .... when I get into work tommorrow !

Would be nice to see most of you guys / girls again !

Stay tuned .........

Wooohoo ! - I have got the day off ...... so you will al be seeing Mr Pacino !!

Can someone tell me what the exact time of meeting is now ?

(Fargo) - shall we drive up togther ? - not holding hands ... but u know what i mean ! :shifty:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The meal is at 20.00 and we are meeting at 19.00 onwards, some ppls will be turning up on or just after 19.30

The meal is at 20.00 and we are meeting at 19.00 onwards, some ppls will be turning up on or just after 19.30

some will be there even earlier :whistling:

if anyone wants to meet up earlier .....let us know

Cool .... my car is booked in for an MOT on the 23rd now ... and I will have an IS300 Sport Cross to play with ...... so I'll be there in my shiny new IS300 Sport Cross ! lol

and we wil be playing cops and robbers ont eh way up now wont we..

yes - u can be the cop ! ... i'll lend u the blue light for a few hours ! ..... you'll be needing that NoS shot of yours to catch up tough ! ... woooooo oooowoooo lol !

and we wil be playing cops and robbers ont eh way up now wont we..

yes - u can be the cop ! ... i'll lend u the blue light for a few hours ! ..... you'll be needing that NoS shot of yours to catch up tough ! ... woooooo oooowoooo lol !

mate you got that extra bit of boot stuck on the sportsx, so you have the disadvantage..

those that are getting there early, where are you meeting,,

John and I should be there early....

Will call you Mat/Barry in advance...

Excellent Zaheer, anyone else up fo this..............If its anything even like the last MK meets (which it should be, considering its a meet in MK)

THEN THIS WILL FO SURE BE A GREAT LAUGH..............at Zees xpense :lol:

I'm going to be paying the deposit required on Friday, this will £5 per person. If anyone else would like to join or anyone is not sure, please let me know by Friday so I pay the correct amount.

The £5 can then be sorted out after the meal with me.

I'm going to be paying the deposit required on Friday, this will £5 per person. If anyone else would like to join or anyone is not sure, please let me know by Friday so I pay the correct amount.

better add one tothe list, will be bringing the bird. errr where we eating..

better add one tothe list, will be bringing the bird. errr where we eating..

what !! the canary

why dont you bring merrie i am sure she would enjoy it more :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk