Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mini Meet In Mk

norkep

Mat C will be the area of MK around this time and this sounds like a perfect opportunity for a mini meet, could also be the last meet in 2004. Possibly be meeting up at the Xscape, good, big and secure carpark for the meet.

Anyone fancy a trip into MK and wishes to meet the "Monster" in the flesh :winky:

BR

Paul

Who's coming then -

LOC

Norkep

Matt + 1

Chris S - Meet Only

Aido

Mr Singh - Meet Only

Johnyboy

Daza W + 2

Fargo +1

Zee

Bazza +1

Dave Ellan + 2

Robjonk

Scarface + 1

Rrs200

LOC = 22

TOC

KinghtRider - Meet Only

System-G - Meet Only

Nicola - Meet Only Maybe

Raywong

Richard K - Meet Only

Mad Welshman (baz) - Maybe

TOC = 6

Will update as numbers increase/decrease

Edited by norkep

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep........will be there, not sure if the Monster will be on or off the trailer though........

it will be off, if i am able to drive the Monster down to TDI on the 27th......just need a lift back to MK, to load up the Race car and bring that back to germany on the 28th

Like Chris I'll be working then, but I'll try and make it if possible - only problem is I'm the only one in a team of 6 in the office over Xmas so I might not be leaving before midnight too often :crying:

Will be in the evening to allow other ppls to join in, I'm working so would not be MK until 18.30, so we could possibly arrange for around the 19.00, late enough for some ppls to get here but not to late for ppls that have a fair journey back. Let me know, can adjust if need be. Possibly a meal as well - may need to book in to somewhere but will sort this out when we have idea on numbers and time.

Not sure of the name but it was a steakhouse ( think it was Tootsies ) oppsite Frankies & Bennys in the Xscape. Will be heading down that way later next week, will pop in and find out about if we need to book up at all.

I would join, but thats the day before the missus is due to drop the sprog, so i'm afraid you'll have to accept my apologies gents!

Stu

Not a problem Stu, hope everything goes according to plan mate and gradulations to you and your partner. Will be a good xmas for you me thinks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk