10/100 MBit LAN

Wireless LAN

Fire Wire

56k Modem

USB 2.0

Windows XP Home, Works 8.0

which would you choose.............................Number 1 or Number 2

Both are quality!

The Acer should have the better Battery life, but the Fujitsu is faster and has 802.11g wifi instead of the Centrino's 802.11b version.

I would go with the Fujitsu - it just looks so beautiful - so slim! The wide screen is also great for movies. :D

Must say that £600 seems a great price for these laptops! I remember the Fujitsu selling in Comet a few months back for over a grand! Where are you getting these from (if you don't mind asking)?

i am getting them here in Germany, ive just looked on the Fujistu site, it indeed does state it has a

40 GB IDE hard disk drive

- DVD Dual Double Layer

CD 24x / CD-R 24x / CD-RW 20x, 10x / DVD 8x / DVD+R 8x

DVD-R 8x / DVD+RW 5x, 4x / DVD-RW 5x, 4x

DVD+R DL 5x, 2.4x

however the bumf i have got for it from the shop doesnt state DVD but says it has a 80GB HDD.

will have to call them tommorow again

Had a work mate bending my ear a couple of weeks ago about his Fujitsu laptop, its just over a year old and the screen has packed in (think it was gonna be about £400 to replace)

Had my Acer for over 2yrs now without a single problem :) Can't recommend them enough!

Both are good brands.

Although Acer are not one of the "big boys" like Dell, Compaq, Toshiba etc they are excellent - lots of spec for your money (bit like Lexus :P). Alot of schools use them and their is a reason - they are soild and reliable

Under the current government "Laptops for Teachers" scheme the laptops provided to teachers are Fujitsu Siemens ones.

I don't think you will go wrong with either - its just that the Fujitsu is so slim and the wide screen is really nice - so its the one I'd go for.

:D Plus its silver! :D

I personally love the Acer Ferrari laptop - looks lovely - when you turn it on you get the sound of a ferrari F1 car flying past and its a gleaming RED! :whistling: It is totally over priced for what it is however! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links