Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2005 - Official Thread

Zee007

well, perhaps we can open it up to TOC as well? im sure we could get 20 between us?

Good thinking that batman - as long as the Lexus boys don't mind sharing with the TOC folk. :unsure:

without meaning to sound snide sorry :blush:

but I would want to know who from TOC I would be sharing a track with.

some of them are cool guys, they were at Nurburing last year, and are going again.

some of the guys who didn't go the 'ring are also cool - and I would not object to being on a track with them.

some of them are outright boy racer idiots , and I am concerned about having to drive on the public highway with them :blush:

yea i hear what you are saying mat but if any one start to drive like an adiot & that not just TOC im saying IF ANY ONE DRIVES LIKE IT they will get pull of the Track, by the guys that run the track so all should be ok :winky:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Matt brings up a valid point, there are some members of TOC i wouldnt want to share a motorway with, let alone a race circuit...

we don't need to name names mate - but know what (and probabaly some of the "who's" :lol: ) I am talking about.

I really would try and get LOC only - or only very carefully selected TOC'cers

well, perhaps we can open it up to TOC as well? im sure we could get 20 between us?

Good thinking that batman - as long as the Lexus boys don't mind sharing with the TOC folk. :unsure:

without meaning to sound snide sorry :blush:

but I would want to know who from TOC I would be sharing a track with.

some of them are cool guys, they were at Nurburing last year, and are going again.

some of the guys who didn't go the 'ring are also cool - and I would not object to being on a track with them.

some of them are outright boy racer idiots , and I am concerned about having to drive on the public highway with them :blush:

yea i hear what you are saying mat but if any one start to drive like an adiot & that not just TOC im saying IF ANY ONE DRIVES LIKE IT they will get pull of the Track, by the guys that run the track so all should be ok :winky:

As Marcus say's anyone who drive's like an idiot on track will be removed at any event and if it is a TOC member not only will they be banned for life they will have to answer to me away from prying eye's(/witness's :ph34r: ).

If their is still track space if Steve will prebook it for us then TOC can gaurantee at least 10 space's if LOC can do the same then, also TOC will vet application's so all attending will have track day experiance and ask you to do the same as we don't want some newbie stacking their car into our's ;)

As for the TOC "boy racer" yes we do have a few idiots on our site but when they come to meet's they behave themselve's and stick to our rule's so i have no reason to ban them as they behave implecably at them.

Would also like to point out i've been to LOC mini meets and have seen doughnuts, undertaking on the hard shoulder and speeds of 140+ along with other "boy racer associated stuff" but i guess you are old enough and wise enough not to post that on site :whistling:

OK, OK - this was a sign-up thread.

Track time will not be happening chaps. I appreciate everyones comments, and thanks for the offer Ken, but there is no way we'll get 10 folks.

We have the LOC Track attack soon anyway - so you will all have your opportunity there.

Unless there are any major objections to this, we will do stand-only at Japfest.

I'm taking final names now - and will be posting up payment details, ticket allocations etc soon.

Quick note - I will be closing this over the weekend and posting up payment details.

Have spoken to Japfest, so have all the info.

Last chance peeps..... get your names down! :)

We goto pay tooo ? .... nothing's free in this world ! :whistling:

We have to pay per person right??

Also does it have to be clean cars only? :(

I don't know if I can be ar5ed...........

that's a lame excuse ? - give those car wash people a fiver .. and they bring the car up immaculate ! :huh:

Are you those anal people who HAVE to have their car's PRESTINE to go to a car show?  :lol:

If I have time it will be clean if not it won't :hehe:

:lol:

You can park next to me anytime pal, you should have seen the state of mine when I went to the gold meet last year, it was minging and I didn't give a toss ;)

I can't make this one as I'll be on the way to Vegas :)

Are you those anal people who HAVE to have their car's PRESTINE to go to a car show?  :lol:

If I have time it will be clean if not it won't :hehe:

:lol:

You can park next to me anytime pal, you should have seen the state of mine when I went to the gold meet last year, it was minging and I didn't give a toss ;)

Put my name down for this please fellas :)

:offtopic:

HaHAhah Respect dude......... drive it in rain or shine....... my car went without a clean for about 6 months one time, when I went to some drift day at bovingdon airfield, in the middle of nowhere was like a rally stage with the amount of mud and cr@p everywhere!

Sorry!

Would there be details of area of parking for designated clubs?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk