Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet

BESTY

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may surprise you all yet as well, its next weekend i'll be making my way down south, not this weekend! will be in leeds in the morning which was gonna be on my way down south but obviously its not now.

i may surprise you all yet as well, its next weekend i'll be making my way down south, not this weekend! will be in leeds in the morning which was gonna be on my way down south but obviously its not now.

will be good to see you mate

if you are in leeds, most of us are heading past/via leeds if you fancy tagging along? Gord is coming over my way first and we're meeting up with imi at 9

just got back from the windermere meet,

thanks for coming lads,gord,steve L,brettster,nice motor mate,cant remember the other lads names .

nice to have met some new faces like lexusboy,steve,barmy dodgy and co,

duncan your skyline is fasntastic mate,

imi your lex is looking as superb as ever .

maz of course as always is superb,

it was great crack just what i needed lads and the weather was great too.

hope you all got home safelly.

besty.

Good photos, hope you get the jalopy sorted, don't forget to use Shell petrol, may not help the performance but it will contribute to my bonus.

Nice to see everyone. Well worth the trip. Pity we had to leave the weather behind.

Good photos, hope you get the jalopy sorted, don't forget to use Shell petrol, may not help the performance but it will contribute to my bonus.

Nice to see everyone. Well worth the trip. Pity we had to leave the weather behind.

its just as nice at my home now :P nice to have met you mate.

Any jobs at shell then ?

I just got back too

Thanks for a great meet guys :)

I had a few follow me back to Leeds, Bad Mistake hehe,

Little Miss Sat Nav wanted to go the very scenic route thur mountains and valley's very beautiful scenery tho :)

so worth the drive :)

Duncan, What can I say??? when you zoomed past us, what a noise!! awesome just awesome, (then he was gone)zooom.

Nice to meet you all, Parking is a Joke and if you goto the Sun Hotel for lunch, Dont order Fish, they make you wait while they go catch it hehe.

Any jobs at shell then ?

Sorry mate, all automated now we just put crude oil in one end and the profits (sorry Optimax) pours out the other end.

I just got back too

Thanks for a great meet guys :)

I had a few follow me back to Leeds, Bad Mistake hehe,

Little Miss Sat Nav wanted to go the very scenic route thur mountains and valley's very beautiful scenery tho :)

so worth the drive :)

Duncan, What can I say??? when you zoomed past us, what a noise!! awesome just awesome, (then he was gone)zooom.

Nice to meet you all, Parking is a Joke and if you goto the Sun Hotel for lunch, Dont order Fish, they make you wait while they go catch it hehe.

he`s just a poser that dunc brett :P

Funny that... I got back hours ago.....

Nice to meet you all again. Maybe it should be made a monthly meet in different areas around the North ????

(Dave, Thanks for lunch mate..... Your Lex looks superb..... great job on the wheels.)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk