Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Public Car Parks!

I'm trying not to let it dis heart me too much ! ..... and me and car parks are not having a good time , no !

But hey ! - what can i say ?  :blink:

Exactly Scarface... "S**T HAPPENS!" (unfortunately)... ;)

Tony.

i say we start a fightback against the ignorant f :tsktsk: r's who open doors on you and nudge cars as you are walking back. Next time i see someone do it i am going to have them for as big a respray as i can get oh and emotional damage. I find seaside carparks the worst when you find someone unpacking there boot onto your bonnet, got some nice scratches from that experience last time i was in weston

Blimey mate you're not having any luck at all lately!

Hope you get it sorted soon pal, some people just don't have respect for other people's property nowadays, it really narks me when I see anything like that...

Got a qoute today.

New wing

New headlight ..........

New Styling Kit Front bumper ............ side skirts ... and tte rear bumper (lip)

All for a total of £1,735 ....................... :crybaby:

Got a qoute today.

New wing

New headlight ..........

New Styling Kit Front bumper ............ side skirts ... and tte rear bumper (lip)

All for a total of £1,735 .......................    :crybaby:

Ouch! :crying:

bugger taking it to lexus!!! when i did after somebody bumped my rear and poped out the side they quoted £900+

Took it to my friends bodyshop - he said - look the clip popped out!!! 30 seconds later it was fixed. in other words - get a second quote from those robbing buggers!!!

i can give you the name and number and they will have you a free quote quick!

why the new wing too? surely it can be fixed. as for the headlight that is probs fixable too.

as for spray work, about £250-300 will see the whole kit painted etc. so they are charging a grand to perform public buggery on you.

you got my number if you need westfeilds contact details

bugger taking it to lexus!!! when i did after somebody bumped my rear and poped out the side they quoted £900+

Took it to my friends bodyshop - he said - look the clip popped out!!! 30 seconds later it was fixed. in other words - get a second quote from those robbing buggers!!!

i can give you the name and number and they will have you a free quote quick!

why the new wing too? surely it can be fixed. as for the headlight that is probs fixable too.

as for spray work, about £250-300 will see the whole kit painted etc. so they are charging a grand to perform public buggery on you.

you got my number if you need westfeilds contact details

But what about courtesy car etc mate......... will take 4 days, and I need a car for work ! :crybaby:

it can all be sorted by them, and in the end you can hire a car for 4 days for under £200 if worst came to the worst!

and your arse will be one hell of a lot less sore!

Really feel for you - hope you can get it sorted economically :crybaby:

My IS300 was just 2 weeks old and I made the mistake of parking at Tesco. Parked miles from anyone, in there 10 mins & return to find my drivers door dented :tsktsk: Lexus quoted big bucks - luckily I managed to get Dent Magician to sort it for £70. Exactly the same happened to the Soarer only a bigger dent and I caught the :tsktsk: Even tho I got all his details it has proved an absolute nightmare to claim off his insurance and I am still waiting nearly three months later.

Spent £200 on a ratty old Astra - that's the only car I'll park in Tesco/NCP/etc. now, but does kinda defeat the object of having nice cars :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links