Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dvd Head Unit

I am looking at getting rid of my cd player anf getting a dvd head unit.. But most of the ones I have seen Only have rca leads and av leads comming out of the back.. But I would like one that also has a iso connector so that I can still connect all the car speakers and amps,

Any ideas??

Craig

Try looking for an adaptor harness RCA - ISO.

Car audio dealers or even Halfrauds (Audioleads)?

I still want the rca outputs though,, I just want to be able to have front a rear speakers connected and use the rca's for the 2 amps in the boot

Craig

an aux in will be available via prolex very soon, just waiting on parts.

huh? I don't get it.

do you mean the aux in on the standard amp/radio on an IS?

if so,

how's that going to help Craig with a Rover?

DVD Audio HU or DVD Video HU?

There aren't many but you will be looking around £1000 for a DVD HU, or from £1500-£3000 for a DVD Audio HU. DVD Audio is for those who want incredible SQ as the music is burned onto a uncompressed format.

O.k It might be the way I am putting it.. All I want to do is take out my blaupunkt and put a dvd head unit in its place as i only have one single din socket and I dont want a dvd head unit in the glove box / under the seat / or in the boot / I would like one in the dash and a screen in the rear for the kids, I want to be able to just connect the iso connector from the car to the headunit that will power the stock front and rear speakers, I would the use the av out to the screen , and the rca leads to the boot to the amps for a pair of 6 x 9's on the rear shelf and sub box in the boot, What I dont want is to have to use 2 headunits to do this.. Not sure if that makes it clearer or not..lol

Craig

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links