Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet 6

aido

You bet mate, finished with that bird after the phone call in the airport when I disappeared for an hour, you're all going to have to put up with me all night this time around :P

Well done mate. I'm sure you made the right decision.

Wasn't sure at the time but things happened since which just backed it up :o

Anyway, who cares, I'm off on another all day bender tomorrow - if any of you are at the Gold Cup in Cheltenham I'll see you there :)

At least you're now free to persue Miss Pirelli 2005 :winky:

i heard that zee has allready proposed to her :whistling:

Hands off - she's mine........ :blush:

I think I fell in love in Geneva...... :wub:

At least you're now free to persue Miss Pirelli 2005 :winky:

i heard that zee has allready proposed to her :whistling:

He did, she said no! B) She said that she didn't like people who wore sunglasses indoors or something... :whistling:

OK folks.

Lets make the venue this time Derby as it's pretty much central to everyone, and I suggest Chesterfield is the location for Midlands Mini Meet 7 :D

Off the top of my head I would say that the Pride Park area would be best for a meet, lets say Pizza Hut at the Wyvern Retail Park in Derby, easy access from the M1, just come of at J25, head towards Derby on the A52, and it's directly on there where Pride Park is located.

Let's make it a Wednesday.

What about April 13?

Comments please guys, how does that sound?

:lol:

Aye mate I've just updated it thanks!!!!

Glad to see you're awake :P

I've just registered on clubmeets.com but can't post anything there yet....

I'll split this thread now....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links