Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Corroded Alloys

Just washed my car as we've only recently got rid of the snow and I noticed that my new style alloys are bubbled at the edges :ohmy: .

So now its a call to get them changed over, but one question, one of the them is slightly kerbed- will this be a problem?

thanks,

jason

Just washed my car as we've only recently got rid of the snow and I noticed that my new style alloys are bubbled at the edges :ohmy: .

So now its a call to get them changed over, but one question, one of the them is slightly kerbed- will this be a problem?

thanks,

jason

hi mate, my old man has got a ls430 and 1 of his wheels had pitted and lexus replased all 4 even the kerbed ones!!!

Hi guys how bad do the alloys have to be before they change them? One of mine is starting to go around the valve area now. Car in garage next week to try sort out the :tsktsk: squeks is it worth asking the question? Feel like ther are to many niggles with the car already. dreading going the garage!

Hi guys how bad do the alloys have to be before they change them? One of mine is starting to go around the valve area now. Car in garage next week to try sort out the  :tsktsk:  squeks is it worth asking the question? Feel like ther are to many niggles with the car already. dreading going the garage!

if yours are going around the valve, ask them to change it or them.

Just been to Lexus Croydon and ordered 4 new ones, unfortunately they seem to be in very short supply......

One customer has been waiting weeks for a set and they should have turned up today but didnt.

So could be a few weeks before I get mine done.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links