Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm Sorry, I Just Don't Have The Time!

GRiM

Funniest thing ever! :D

A few of my favourites! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::hehe:

Q: Hypothetically, IF the machine made toast, would it have a dark/light setting so I could vary the toastiness of my toast, and I suppose a good follow on question is, if my toast were to get burnt, could I jump back a few minutes in time and make the setting lighter? 

A: hypotheticaly, no.

Q: do you offer any kind of legal protection in the event of the purchaser becoming stuck in a temporal paradox? 

A: no i dont.

Q: If this "time machine" was (or will be) built in the year 2239, then why does all of the external components (knobs, switches, etc.) appear to be from the 1950s or so? 

A: maybe he went to the 1950's and gave the time machine a 50's makeover. i dont know

Q: The time machine sounds very interesting. Could you tell me how the machine is powered?If I sent someone over to the USA to fix it would it be possible to fly the person back to the uk using the machine. If I made him fly back in time I would get a free flight. Also could I use the machine to win the lottery if I fixed it?

A: alot of people tell me that you cant travel from place to place, only through time. i guess thats one of the time travel rules.

Q: Will you use this time machine to go back in time and set the reserve higher if you're not happy with the bids? 

A: no, im fine with what i have or get.

Q: Are those USB ports on the front? 

A: what is USB? ( looks like he is stuck in the past!)

Q: I don't question your intentions in any way but this sure looks like a wall heater to me.

A: thats what i was thinking when i first saw it....alot of people are calling it the "giant toaster". its funny

Q: Is it possible to get Marty McFly to deliver the time machine to me in person? 

A: im sorry, i have never used marty mcfly to deliver anything, im just going to deliver the package with UPS or fedex. thanks

Q: hi will you consider a buy it now and i will pay for it yesterday,when i fix it 

A: i dont know

I want one, but it has to be in working order :D

Looking at the size of it, the people in 2239 are incredibly small or there must be something missing. :hehe:

If that is the scenario, perhaps he should get a visit form the T/S people as this is not a complete Time machine.

Or perhaps this is a piece from the Tardis :lol::lol::hehe::hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links