Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Brake Advice For Is200

GALLA_4

Hi guys

My rotors are all starting to get rusty spots on them and look a bit *******. Can anone advise me what are the best value for money rotors that look the business through an alloy wheel?

What are the pros & cons for drilled vs slotted?

Do you reckon stay away from the eBay jobbies? Someone on here said that they buy blank rotors and machine them themselves and bang them in a brembo box and hey presto you have your very own widow maker in a box.

What makes are best for Pads?

Fit braided lines? yes/No

Thanks Folks

I saw that Scott from ASP has some rather interesting looking rotordiscs

available. They look out of this world. Like something you'd see on a Yamaha R1 sportsbike. I might ask him more about them.

I saw that Scott from ASP has some rather interesting looking rotordiscs

available. They look out of this world. Like something you'd see on a Yamaha R1 sportsbike. I might ask him more about them.

wernt my taste cause its not a bike :lol:

Made another purchase with Scott over at ASP today. Decided in the end to go for the whole Brembo kit. Drilled and slotted rotors front and rear, Axxis pads, braided lines the works. Will keep ye updated.

thats what ive got on my lex to :D they are very good :D

hmm when car went in for last service was told will new discs at next service.....

think should get something a bit better....dont know difference between them all

Go with the package Scott over at ASP has!!!

He's the guy to sort out your brakes for you!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links