Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

F1 Factory Tour - BAR

UltraViolet

BAR Factory Tour - places available !!!

We are pleased to be able to offer some places on a tour of the BAR Formula 1 Factory, on the morning of Friday 20th September.....

Anyone interested should email me with their 'bid'

Basically we will hold a closed envelope auction where you get to submit your offer (which will be a donation to the Macmillan appeal) and the best offer gets to go on the tour!

These tours are not cheap, and the money raised is going to a fantastic cause - place your bids!

Sammy@honda-r.fsnet.co.uk

i am hoping my ticket goes well...

Come on guys.. it is for a good cause!

Sammy i suggest you get a Donation button on paypal and put the link on your site.. payment are made easy and whithin minutes. :)

Steve - I was at JAE, that must be easier than Paypal!

If peeps want to donate, they do so without badgering...... and those from here that did can smile sweetly.

Must disappoint you though - the prize draw has been drawn (at the Charity event I was plugging and trying to get your Northern guys to attend) - the top prize winners have been notified, a few more to contact.... for full list go to the Honda-R forum and look in Announcements.

Anyway - the day in Harrogate went very well - and it raised the profile of Honda cars with the classic car owners who were impressed with the display and what we were doing - loads of Scimitar owners and other classics came along to make donations too, which was very much appreciated.

I must admit I was disappointed at JAE - I don't think any of the car clubs with the exception of T-Lexus came and bought any tickets, or made a donation....... one MR2 owner did - and he is now the proud winner of a very smart silver in-car fire extinguisher!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dark - missed your post - sos.

Bidding for the remaining places on the BAR Tour (and the other goodies we are auctioning) ends next weekend. So you can still place a bid - I will let you know immediately whether your bid will mean you should book the day off work!

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

Phew - I was getting concerned as there are three threads I was hoping for replies to, and all was very quiet.

Wondering if no-one checks events? I was assuming would be seen if people use Today's Posts....... but the Karting/Anglesey threads don't seem to be getting response - not even from the two peeps who have their names down (and paid for)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk