Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So What This Then?....

'B' maximises the Battery regeneration when you are not accelerating or braking. Feels like putting a manual or automatic into a lower gear.

There is no 'electric only' option.

I am just back from driving the car.........all I can say is..wonderful, just wonderful.

Run on Battery Only?  AFAIK the Prius can run on battery only for short distances, think "Stealth" mode.

"B" is extra braking on the Prius, so will probably be the same on the RX.

"EV" is Electric Vehical mode on the Prius, works below 30 mph only, and with the High Voltage Battery at a certain level of charge.

As a Prius driver, the RX looks very interesting, and hopefully will get a drive as soon as the car is available in Glasgow.

reading the owners manual might help :)

no one owns own yet Pete ;)

Dealers would be able to tell ya though!!!

:offtopic: How do you get 2 quotes up? ....duh

Sorry my 'no M to FR' may have been a little to subtle! As in RTFM, Read the F***ing Manual

No 'M'anual to 'F'**&ing 'R'ead

Like I say, too subtle... :winky:

'B' maximises the battery regeneration when you are not accelerating or braking. Feels like putting a manual or automatic into a lower gear.

There is no 'electric only' option.

I am just back from driving the car.........all I can say is..wonderful, just wonderful.

Run on Battery Only?  AFAIK the Prius can run on battery only for short distances, think "Stealth" mode.

No Ian - you can say a lot more...

Come on that man, get typing - PLEASE!!!

BTW thanks for the copy of Autocar with the RX400 review which dropped throught the letter box from Simon today - First class as usual (service that is, not posting method)

Mr C

Sorry my 'no M to FR' may have been a little to subtle!  As in RTFM, Read the F***ing Manual

No 'M'anual to 'F'**&ing 'R'ead

Like I say to subtle...  :winky:

I understood you. Not straight away, but I'm persistent! :D

Got that one too!

Mine has the 270bhp Revotechnik remap.

Hmmm Revo V APR - that's an ongoing court case!!!!

Can't rememeber who accused who of stealing their software but all I know is we both have great remaps!!!

Erm seem to have dragged my own topic :offtopic:

:blush:

"I am just back from driving the car.........all I can say is..wonderful, just wonderful".

Hi Ian,

You lucky person.

Since you have driven the car can you reveal whether it has a keyless entry system (as the Pirus) or a conventional ignition key?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links